Sharp MX-5500N Free Driver Download
The MX-5500N is one thing that was its own benefits of the things branded printer or MFP another. This product is a various to the printing of existing business owners throughout the globe.
The Sharp MX-5500N is a full-color network prepared photocopier, printer as well as the scanner. This
There are four toner cartridges that will certainly be required for the Sharp MX-5500N. The MX-5500N black toner cartridge (MX-70NTBA) will certainly generate an estimated 42,000 pages. The cyan (MX-70NTCA), magenta (MX-70NTMA), as well as yellow (MX-70NTYA) will certainly each yield an estimated 32,000 pages. All toner yields are based upon 5% web page protection on letter size paper.
The standard paper handling abilities on the MX-5500N will certainly stay on top of the requirements of a lot of offices. There are choices to boost paper capacity or include ending up alternatives. The conventional paper capability begins at 3,100 sheets– from three cabinets and the multi-purpose tray. A 150 sheet duplexing record feeder will lower the wear and tear on originals being fed with the MX-5500N.
Sharp MX-5500N Digital Color CopierEspecially made for high-speed workgroups, the MX-5500N can quickly manage the requirements of a big office with its ability to copy, print and network scan in both black & white or color. Conventional attributes consist of a 1 GHz multi-tasking controller, Color Scan2 innovation as well as a huge, color display with customizable “shortcut” keys to get your jobs done fast. You’ll additionally have great control with incorporated individual authentication, secure file declaring, authority groups for attribute access as well as a simple web-based gadget administration. The MX-5500N’s high-volume paper, taking care of abilities and also optional ending up features help make a fantastic impact.
Sharp MX-5500N Specifications
- Copy Speed – 55
ppmB&W / 41 ppm color (8 1/2″ x 11″ Lateral Feed, Standard Resolution)
- Automatic Duplex – Standard
- Original Size – 11″ x 17″ Max
- Standard (Tray 1 & 2): 2,000-sheet double drawer
- Standard: (Tray 3) 500-sheet drawers (adjustable up to 12″ x 18″)
- Standard: (Tray 4) 500-sheet drawers (adjustable up to 12″ x 18″)
- Standard: 100-sheet bypass tray (adjustable up to 12″ x 18″)
- Tray Option 1: 3,500-sheet Letter tray
- Tray Option 2: 3,000-sheet Tray (LTR, LGL, LDGR, 12″ x 18″)
- Print Speed – 55 ppm B&W / 41 ppm color (8 1/2″ x 11″ lateral feed, standard resolution)
- PDL – PCL6/PCL5c compatible, optional PS3
- Resolution – 600 x 600 dpi Full Color
Sharp MX-5500N Toner Cartridges
- MX-70NTBA Black
- MX-70NTCA Cyan
- MX-70NTMA Magenta
- MX-70NTYA Yellow
Installing Sharp MX-5500N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp MX-5500N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp MX-5500N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Please download driver Sharp MX-5500N according to your computer’s operating system. If there is the download error hope your comment or Click to contact us to be repaired.