Sharp AL-1530CS Driver & Software Download
Sharp AL-1530CS Driver & Software Download – It was designed for small offices & workgroups using a monthly obligation max of 2,000 impressions. Your initial backup is going to be delivered in under 10 minutes; multi-copy rates are lively at 15 ppm. The Sharp AL-1530 CS can handle paper sizes from index to lawful; heavier labels and stocks may also be accommodated.
Sharp AL-1530CS Features
- Digital Laser Technology copies, prints & scans with improved image quality & laser reliability.
- Copy Speed is 15 pages per minute utilizing the Sharp Single Scan System (SOPM).
- Print Speed is up to 12 pages per minute
- 600 dpi copy & print resolution
- Paper Cassette and Bypass Tray – 250-sheet front loading paper cassette & single sheet bypass tray
- Sharpdesk Software Scanner document management software is included.
- Letter or Legal Size Paper means more flexibility for your copying needs.
- Zoom Function allows reduction or enlargement from 50% – 200%.
Sharp AL-1530CS Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp AL-100TD Black
- Compatible Sharp AL-100DR Drum Unit
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
Sharp AL-1530CS Wireless Settings
Installing Sharp AL-1530CS Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AL-1530CS Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options]
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AL-1530CS Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Sharp AL-1530CS Driver Download
Download – Sharp AL-1530CS Drivers for Windows
Download – Sharp AL-1530CS Drivers
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP