Sharp AL-2021 Driver & Software Download
Sharp AL-2021 Driver & Software Download – The Sharp AL-2021 has a quick first copy time of 8.0 seconds to save valuable time when performing multiple short-run tasks. And you can do copy tasks.
The Sharp AL-2021 Scan Once/Print Many (SOPM) function does one scan of multiple-page files and stores them in memory for creating up to 99 copies of each page. The Electronic Sorting function, then automatically collates multiple sets of copies in page order without the help of a sorter.
The Sharp AL-2021 is a high performance printer incorporating Sharp Printer Language with Compression (SPLC) technology. SPLC effectively reduces the data size of print jobs, speeding up the data transfer period and the printing process while enhancing overall throughput. Also, the RIP Once/Print Many (ROPM) function saves print data in the AL-2021’s internal memory and transports it to output at a quick rate of 20 ppm in 600-dpi resolution.
The Sharp AL-2021 includes 600 x 600-dpi full-color scanning capacity, complete with a utility program that is strong. Operation is easy and fast simply press the Scan button, select a program, and press Start. Button Manager allows you to scan configurations and to change/assign these destination applications. With support for the TWAIN standard, the AL-2021 enables you to import scanned images to a commercially accessible TWAIN-compliant application. Sharpdesk desktop document management software lets you easily organize, search, edit, and distribute your scanned documents. And Sharpdesk Composer combines different kinds of files into a single document through simple operations.
The Sharp AL-2021 has a dedicated key for effortless copying of both sides of a card (ID cards, credit cards, etc.) onto one page. 600-dpi resolution and 256-level grayscale guarantee reproduction, while Digital Auto Exposure Control provides backup contrast. Users can select Text mode for originals or Photo mode that provides a high quality reproduction of photos and halftone images.
The Sharp AL-2021 utilizes our compatible AL-204TD laser toner cartridges. Laser toner cartridges for your Sharp AL-2021 replace the OEM Sharp AL-204TD laser toner cartridges. Compatible replacement laser toner cartridges and supplies for the Sharp AL-2021 are specially engineered to satisfy the highest standards of quality, reliability and exceptional yields that meet or exceed OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) standards.
Sharp AL-2021 Features
- Wide zoom range from 25% to 400% with 5 preset ratios
- 250-sheet paper tray + 50-sheet multi-bypass feeder
- Cost-efficient Toner Save mode
- Pre-Heat/Auto Power Shut-Off modes
- Space-saving wingless design
Sharp AL-2021 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp AL-204TD Black Toner
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
Sharp AL-2021 Wireless Settings
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)]or [Wired Only], the Wireless Settings (Access Point Mode) screen is displayed.
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
Installing Sharp AL-2021 Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AL-2021 Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AL-2021 Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Sharp AL-2021 Driver Download
Download – Sharp AL-2021 Driver For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp 32-Bit
Download – Sharp AL-2021 Driver For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp 64-Bit