Sharp AL-2030 Driver Downloads
Sharp AL-2030 PCL6 Driver & Software for Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp and Toner Cartridges, Reviews– The Sharp AL-2030 MFP uses laser technology in its own prints and graphics to enhance the quality. The 50 page ADF will replicate massive files instantly. The 250-page tray will exhibit usefulness in big print/copy tasks; it can manage various paper types and dimensions. The zooming feature can permit the user put it up in increments of one. The highest enlargement is 400 percent; the maximum reduction is 25 percent. With the guide, picture, and auto exposure modes, an individual can create specific copies of the records perpetually. A limited guarantee for a year of replacement components and one year of
Installing Sharp AL-2030 Driver for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AL-2030 Driver Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AL-2030 Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.