Sharp AL-2060 Driver Download
Sharp AL-2060 PCL6 Driver & Software Download and Installation Toner Cartridges, Reviews– Perfect for printing, copying, scanning, and faxing requirements, the Sharp AL-2060 all-purpose laser printer is a fantastic alternative for small offices and home usage. This multifunction printer includes a monochrome laser printer and can be rather fast. The Sharp AL2060 printer also has built in Ethernet and
Sharp AL-2060 Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Sharp AL-110DC Black
- Genuine Sharp AL-100DR Image Drum
AL-2060 Wireless Settings Sharp
How to Installing Sharp AL-2060 Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Removing Sharp AL-2060 Software for windows
- Click the [start] button and then click [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Installing Sharp AL-2060 Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Removing Sharp AL-2060 Software for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that uses the machine’s PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Installing Sharp AL-2060 Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Sharp AL-2060 Driver Downloads – Windows
Download →GDI Printer Driver for Windows
Download →SC Print Port Utility for Windows
Download →Microsoft WHQL Certified for Windows
Download →Twain Scanner USB only for Windows