Sharp AR-203E Driver & Software Download
Sharp AR-203E Driver & Software Download – The Sharp AR-203E is. This unit is great for private use or small offices in large departments. It has a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for prints and copies and 600 x 1,200 pi for scans. The black and white, Sharp AR-203E copier is incorporated with 8 MB of memory.
This A4 digital multifunctional system offers many features. The AR-203E may print up to 20 pages per minute and comes with a standard paper capacity. Digital auto exposure provides optimum copy quality. This machine complies with Energy Star criteria and offers a ton or saving manner that lowers the density and quantity of toner.
This multifunction unit comes from all white and has organized control panel and a flatbed scanner. For connectivity, USB interface is offered. The Sharp AR-203E printer can manage 300 sheets at a time, but power could be enlarged to 550 sheets. An single pass feeder is given. Whilst replicates speed is a 20 CPM speed can go as quickly as 15 ppm.
Users can expect copies and quality prints from the Sharp AR-203E digital multifunctional system. Coloured scans are of decent-quality. The AR 203E MFP can continuously copy up to 99 pages also has features like scanner utilities and backup functions. The Sharp AR-203E toner provides a reduced cost-per-page output without sacrificing on printing quality.
The Sharp AR-203E copier is not compatible with almost any working systems besides Windows. This multifunction printer, simply offers USB connectivity also does not have media options. Another problem with all the AR203E laser printer is the print and copy speeds.
Sharp AR-203E Specifications
- Type All-in-one (printer/scanner/copier)
- Width 20.3 inch (518 mm)
- Height 17.5 inch (445 mm)
- Depth 11.7 inch (298 mm)
- Weight 35.3 lbs (16.6 kg)
- Printer Type Laser
- Output Type Monochrome Printer
- Format A4
- Print Speed 15 ppm (black A4)
- Print Resolution 600×600 dpi
- Input Feed Capacity 300 pages (standart), 550 pages (maximum)
- Manual Feed Tray Capacity 50 pages
- First Page Out 8 s (black)
- Media Types Plain Paper, Cards, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
- Paper Weight Support 56-128 g/m2
- LCD Screen
- LCD Yes
- LCD Type Monochrome
- Scanner Type Flatbed/Sheetfed
- Scanner Format A4
- Scanner Size 210×297 mm
- Shades Of Gray 256
- Optical Resolution 600×1200 dpi
- Zoom Range 25-400 %
- Zoom Step 1 x
- Support Standarts TWAIN
- Copier Resolution (Black) 600×600 dpi
- Copying Speed 20 ppm (Black A4)
- Maximum Number Of Copies 99
- Interfaces USB 2.0
- Memory 8 Mb, maximum: 8 Mb
- OS Support Windows
- Power Consumption Operational 1000 W
Sharp AR-203E Wireless Settings
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)]or [Wired Only], the Wireless Settings (Access Point Mode) screen is displayed.
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
Installing Sharp AR-203E Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-203E Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Installing Sharp AR-203E Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Sharp AR-203E Driver Download
Download – Sharp AR-203E Driver Windows 2k/xp/Vista/7 MFP WHQL
Download – Sharp AR-203E Driver Windows 9x/Me/2k/XP/Vista/7 Button manager
Download – Sharp AR-203E Driver Windows xp/Vista/7 64bits MFP
Download – Sharp AR203E Brochure Here 152k pdf