Sharp AR-208D Free Driver Download Mac, Windows
Sharp AR-208D Free Driver Download
As well as, that’s not all! The Sharp AR-208D likewise supplies standard full-color legal-size COMPUTER
With duplex dealing & publishing basic the new Sharp AR-208 Multifunction Paper Equipment approves efficiency yet tiny in dimension. Produced for little workplaces and also workgroups, the AR-208 provides all the required functions for busy, little work environment settings.
With 20 page-per-minute copying/printing & incorporated shade COMPUTER SYSTEM scanning your office procedures will certainly not lose out on a beat. A 50-sheet document feeder for scanning & duplicating consists of additional efficiency. The cost-effective, palatable system makes use of a three-component system that’s really easy to change & easy on your spending plan.
As well as considering that company never delays, the AR-208 deal adaptable choices to consist of Super G3 faxing networking & online administration, so you’ll await anything.
The Sharp AR-208/ AR-208D/ AR-208S collection of printers falls into a really special group of paper handling systems with its expert degree electronic sorting and also growth choices and its relatively little dimension.
The 208 series from Sharp gives customers numerous choices when picking their
While the print and duplicate speeds for the Sharp AR-208/ AR-208D/ AR-208S are reasonably sluggish, its initial copy out times are respectable. When the device is fired up and prepared, very first duplicates will certainly be produced in just 8 seconds. If the device requires heating up, however, this time around is expanded to a still appropriate 25 seconds. From complete shut-off, it will take a full min to get to that very first web page. The additional excellent information is that when the gadgets power saver setting is not made it possible for, the warm up time for the unit stays at essentially zero
The Sharp AR-208/ AR-208D/ AR-208S included a reversing automated document feeder, suggesting that the ADF, in this instance, could check both sides of input product instantly. The RADF is also remarkable in an additional way in that
Faxing is not a typical function of the Sharp AR-208/ AR-208D/ AR-208S collection, but a Super G3 33.6 Kbps fax modem is optional. With included faxing abilities, the device ends up being a qualified 4 in 1 system that is as easy to use for faxing as it is for making copies.
Memory relaxes at an almost comfortable 64 MEGABYTES (shared) that provides a lot of storage for
As a photocopier, the 208 provides the functions one would certainly expect in a machine of this caliber; 2 in 1 duplicating, decrease and enlargement, vehicle tray changing, margin shifting, zoom, variable memory change, vehicle turned off, and also duplexing (on the D model), to name a few.
The Sharp AR-208/ AR-208D/ AR-208S printers are only efficient in outputting product at a rate of 20 pages per min. When investing the amount of loan that the machines will cost you, buyers need to be a little pickier when it involves raw efficiency, as the cost of the unit might quickly bring in a 30 page per min maker or greater.
Duplicates are also limited to the price of 20 each minute and constant duplicates can be made in the limited amount of only 99. Publish and also copy resolutions, both peaking at only 600 x 600 dots per inch, are additionally a little unsatisfactory. Within the extent of just what the hardware was intended for, this tool level resolution serves, yet it additionally guarantees that real high-quality images can not be copied or printed.
Sharp AR-208D Specifications
- Magnification 25 – 400% / with 8 presets
- Memory 64 MB (Shared)
- Resolution 600 dpi
- First-Copy Time 8 seconds / 25 seconds3
- Print Speed 20 ppm (one side letter)
- Technology Laser
- Processor Sharp
- Print Size 8.5″ x 11″
- 8.5″ x 14″
- Resolution / Print Quality 600 dpi
- Computer Interface USB-2.0 (standard), 10/100 Base TX Ethernet (
- Print Controller Sharp SPLC
- Print Driver Support Windows Vista®, 98/ME, 2000, XP
- Memory Shared
- Print Paper Feed Paper tray / Bypass tray
- PC Scanner
- Type Full color / monochrome
- Original type
/ sheet fed w/ RSPF Flat bed
- Original Size Max. 8.5″ x 14″
- Optical Resolution 600 x 1200 dpi (up to 9600 dpi interpolated)
- Interface USB 2.0
Installing Sharp AR-208D Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-208D Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AR-208D Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux