Sharp AR-208S Driver & Software Download
Sharp AR-208S Driver Download – The new Sharp AR-208S Multifunction File Solutions authorizes efficiency yet small in measurement. Created for small offices & workgroups, the AR-208S supplies all the called for qualities for hectic small workplace ambiences. With 20 page-per-minute copying/printing & integrated shade COMPUTER scanning your workplace procedures will certainly not miss out on a beat. A 50-sheet document feeder for scanning & replicating adds extra performance.
The affordable palatable system utilizes a three-component system that is very simple to transform and also easy on your pocketbook. As well as thinking about that organization never ever before stalls, the AR-208S deal adaptable choices to add Super G3 faxing, networking in addition to web-based tracking, so you all wait for anything.
The Sharp AR-208S laser printer utilizes the OEM Sharp AR208NT (AR-208NT) laser toner cartridges. The Sharp laser toner cartridges for your Sharp AR-208S are high quality, reliable toners with extraordinary returns. Print exceptional, crisp pages excellent for both residential and also workplace utilize with the Sharp AR-208S laser toner cartridges.
Installing Sharp AR-208S Printer For Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-208S Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AR-208S Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux