Sharp AR-5620N Driver & Software Download
Sharp AR-5620N Driver & Software Download – The gorgeous colour has ever been one of the greatest choices when you consider photocopiers since it makes certain the device could be placed anywhere, and gives a very professional and elegant look. Sharp is a business that’s been proven to provide the best products, even though you looks at their photocopiers, you’ll discover their quality has been sustained by them . Sharp AR-5620N Desktop Photocopier is another photocopier that lives up to the quality and title standards that the company has established. With choices like multiple copies, Paper sizes like A4 and A3 in addition to a resolution, this is.
Sharp AR-5620N Specifications
- Copy Print Speed Black & White: 20 ppm
- Copy Print Speed Colour: 0 ppm
- Copying Resolution: 600×600 dpi
- Interface: Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT, USB 2.0
- Magnification Zoom: 25-400%
- Media Sizes: A3, A4
- Monthly duty cycle: 0 Pages
- Multiple Copy Prints: 1 to 999 sheets
- Network Protocol: IP, TCP, TWAIN, WIA
- Paper Capacity (Sheets): 1100 Sheets
- Paper Weight: 56-200 gsm
- Photocopier Type: Desktop
- Print Resolution: 600×600 dpi
- Scan Resolution: 600×600 dpi
- Warm-up Time: 25 seconds
- Weight: 33 Kg
- Functionality: Copy, Print, Scan
- Features: color scanning, Digital automatic exposure control, Digital image editing functions, Duplex, High Capacity and High Speed in a Compact Digital Unit, SPLC Standard network printing, Standard host-based printing
- Dimensions(WxDxH)mm: 591x550x595
- Memory: 64
- Power Consumption: 1200W
- Power Supply: 50/60 Hz, AC 220-240V
- OS: Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows Server, Windows Vista
Sharp AR-5620N Wireless Settings
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)]or [Wired Only], the Wireless Settings (Access Point Mode) screen is displayed.
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
Installing Sharp AR-5620N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-5620N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AR-5620N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Sharp AR-5620N Driver Download
Download – Sharp AR-5620N Driver for Mac
Download – Sharp AR-5620N Driver for Windows
Download – Sharp AR-5620N Driver Installer