Sharp AR-5620N Free Driver Download & Reviews
Sharp AR-5620N Driver & Software for Mac, Windows, Linux and Installations, Toner Cartridges & Multifunction Copier – The gorgeous
Sharp AR-5620N Specifications
Speed Black & White: 20 Copy Print ppm Speed Copy Print : 0 Colour ppm
- Copying Resolution: 600×600 dpi
- Interface: Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT, USB 2.0
- Magnification Zoom: 25-400%
- Media Sizes: A3, A4
- Monthly duty cycle: 0 Pages
- Multiple Copy Prints: 1 to 999 sheets
- Network Protocol: IP, TCP, TWAIN, WIA
- Paper Capacity (Sheets): 1100 Sheets
- Paper Weight: 56-200
- Photocopier Type: Desktop
- Print Resolution: 600×600 dpi
- Scan Resolution: 600×600 dpi
- Warm-up Time: 25 seconds
- Weight: 33 Kg
- Functionality: Copy, Print, Scan
- Features: color scanning, Digital automatic exposure control, Digital image editing functions, Duplex, High Capacity and High Speed in a Compact Digital Unit, SPLC Standard network printing, Standard host-based printing
WxDxH ( mm: 591x550x595 )
- Memory: 64
- Power Consumption: 1200W
- Power Supply: 50/60 Hz, AC 220-240V
- OS: Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows Server, Windows Vista
Sharp AR-5620N Wireless Settings
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched,
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
How to Installing Sharp AR-5620N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Removing Sharp AR-5620N Software for windows
- Click the [start] button and then click [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer
How to Installing Sharp AR-5620N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Removing Sharp AR-5620N Software for
- Delete the printer that uses the machine’s PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Removing Sharp AR-5620N Software for Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2.2
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOS] folder.
- Double-click the [Installer] icon
- Select [Remove] in the Install menu and click the [Remove] button.
How to Installing Sharp AR-5620N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Please download driver Sharp AR-5620N according to your
Sharp AR-5620N Driver Downloads – Windows, Mac
Download – Sharp AR-5620N Driver for Mac
Download – Sharp AR-5620N Driver for Windows
Download – Sharp AR-5620N Driver Installer