Sharp AR-6020N Driver & Software Download
Sharp AR-6020N Driver & Software Download – The new Sharp AR-6020N is a fast, network-ready A3 black MFP uses a design. This machine provides impressive quality, functionality and a whole slew of productivity attributes within range of every Workgroup. It’s excellent for all your black & white printing, color scanning and copying requirements. You can print at speeds of 20 pages per minute, which is more than enough to support the requirements of a busy office.
Sharp AR-6020N Features
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Pages per minute: 20 B/W
- Paper capacity: Std 350 Max 1850 sheets
- Network ready as standard
- A3 colour scanning
- Duplex printing and optional RSPF
- Standard Network TWAIN function
- Sharpdesk Mobile
Sharp AR-6020N Specifications
- Resolution (dpi) 600 x 600
- Network Printer (Standard / Option) STD
- Interface Std/Opt Std: 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- Network protocols TCP/IP
- Printing protocols LPR, Raw TCP, IPP (OPT)
- PDL Std/Opt Std:SPLC Opt:PCL6 emulation, PostScript® 3 ™ emulation
- Available fonts 80 fonts for PCL, 136 fonts for PostScript® 3™ emulation
- Resolution push scan (dpi) 50 – 9600
- Resolution pull scan (dpi) 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600
- File formats TIFF, PDF,JPG
- Scanner utilities Sharpdesk (OPT)
- Continuous copy (Max. copies) 999
- Resolution Scan B/W (dpi) 600 x 600
- Resolution Scan Colour (dpi) –
- Resolution Print (dpi) 600 x 600
- Gradation (equivalent levels) – B/W 256
- Gradation (equivalent levels) – Colour –
- Zoom range (%) 25 – 400
- Preset copy ratios 10
- Sharp toner cartridge black (MX237GT)
Sharp AR-6020N Wireless Settings
Installing Sharp AR-6020N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-6020N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AR-6020N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.