Sharp AR-M201 Driver & Software Download
Sharp AR-M201 Driver & Software Download – A lot of the multifunction makers we evaluate come from manufacturers that specialize in printers. Some also acquire in the scanner component making their gadgets. Sharp, however, comes mainly from the photocopier market and also the Sharp AR-M201 is an office photocopier which can also publish. The printing isn’t really an afterthought, though, as the equipment can print completely duplex, dealing with both sides of each page in a single job.
The Sharp AR-M201 looks instead various from multifunction printers you may be made use of to. It’s quite a bit larger compared to many and also developed far more like a copy machine compared to a printer. Paper is loaded sidewards in the single 250-sheet tray (a second 250-sheet tray is readily available as an option). It feeds through the equipment from ideal to left and winds up on a result tray with a large aperture on the left-hand side, so you can remove the completed web pages. A50-sheet special-media tray folds below the right-hand side, providing an overall, unexpanded ability of 300 sheets.
Ahead, there’s a 50-sheet Automatic Record Feed (ADF) for scanning as well as copying and also this can be hinged up, so you could scan from the flatbed glass, too. The full-colour scanner has a resolution of 600 x 1,200 ppi, so it’s suitable for scanning photo prints as well as text pages. The maker features a solitary USB socket for COMPUTER or Mac link, but an optional adapter can be suitabled for network use.
The control panel is a shallow strip along the front of the maker as well as is in places a little bit confusing. The unique feature as well as page imposition choices is rather crowded into simply two buttons, though the layout of paper resources, with lights showing where paper will be fed from, is a helpful extra. There are 18 quick-dial buttons for the fax, in addition to the number pad for much less regularly dialled numbers.
The setup of consumables reveals the maker’s beginnings in copying. The toner cartridge and designer drums glide conveniently in from the front of the maker, behind a fold-down cover.
Software application configuration is straightforward from the provided CD. Along with the printer driver itself, Sharp materials its Sharpdesk application, a little bit like a cut-down variation of PaperPort, which could take care of printing as well as scanning tasks, including Optical Character Recognition of text pages and the compiling of files from numerous message or picture data. This is a beneficial means of dealing with the gadget as well as is easy to find out how you can make use of.
Fax software is offered creating faxes from your computer system and centers on the device include cover web pages and also the option of resolving.
Sharp AR-M201 Specifications
- Type All-in-one (printer/scanner/copier)
- Width 20.3 inch (518 mm)
- Height 11.7 inch (298 mm)
- Depth 17.5 inch (445 mm)
- Weight 39.7 lbs (18.3 kg)
- Format A4
- Print Speed 20 ppm (black A4)
- Print Resolution 600×600 dpi
- Input Feed Capacity 300 pages (standart), 550 pages (maximum)
- Manual Feed Tray Capacity 50 pages
- First Page Out 8 s (black)
- Media Types Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper
- Scanner Type Flatbed/Sheetfed
- Scanner Format A4
- Shades Of Gray 256
- Optical Resolution 600×1200 dpi
- Zoom Range 25-400 %
- Zoom Step 1 x
- Support Standarts TWAIN, WIA
- Copier Resolution (Black) 600×600 dpi
- Copying Speed 20 ppm (Black A4)
- Interfaces USB 2.0
- Memory 64 Mb, maximum: 320 Mb
- OS Support Windows
- Power Consumption Operational 1000 W
- Genuine Black Sharp AR-208T Toner
Sharp AR-M201 Wireless Settings
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)]or [Wired Only], the Wireless Settings (Access Point Mode) screen is displayed.
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
Installing Sharp AR-M201 Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-M201 Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AR-M201 Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Sharp AR-M201 Driver Download
| Sharp AR-M201 Printer driver Download for Windows