Sharp AR-M257 Driver & Software Download
Sharp AR-M257 Driver & Software Download – In the state of the business environment that creates throughout this, users have to run at peak performance. As well as the AR-M257 digital MFP desktop computer individuals will certainly be able to enhance workplace productivity to a new degree. With the adaptability of a sophisticated, Sharp AR-M257 MFP supplies whatever a service is required for sophisticated customers, supply copy and also print rates of 25-ppm, hassle-free networking, and also integrated multifunction abilities.
Sharp AR-M257 is a new Workgroup MFP is excellent for busy divisions as well as workgroups. Conventional functions include a 100-sheet reversing record feeder, duplex, 1,200-dpi (improved) laser result, and also the LCD screen 8.1 “big touch display makes operation easy and instinctive. Model AR-M257 is a fully-featured MFIs that are made to give the performance trustworthy as well as flexible to enhance process consumers to business individuals.
Sharp AR-M257 driver setup is needed in workplaces and also business. Like Windows, the printer does not constantly operate smoothly. There are numerous reasons for errors to ensure that customers can not publish, and also this time around the individual waits till the repairs are completed. Therefore, we recommend that customers must attempt to repair the printer itself to see the tutorial on Customer Overview.
Sharp AR-M257 Features
- 25-ppm compact desktop digital MFP with 1200 dpi output
- Paper capacity maximum: 2,100 sheets
- 100 sheet reversing automatic document feeder
- Standard 2 x 500 sheet cassettes and 100 sheet bypass tray
- Electronic sorting / offset stacking with paper shifter
- Standard Host-based PC printing with JBIG compression
- Large 8.1″ (Measured Diagonally) Touch-screen LCD Display
Sharp AR-M257 Wireless Settings
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)]or [Wired Only], the Wireless Settings (Access Point Mode) screen is displayed.
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
Installing Sharp AR-M257 Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-M257 Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AR-M257 Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux