Sharp AR-M277 Printer Software and Driver Download
Sharp AR-M277 this multifunction performer is a robust 27-
And also as your organization requires change, the ingenious modularity of the Sharp AR-M277 IMAGER allows you to incorporate
Sharp AR-M277 Specifications
- Copier Type digital
- Printing Technology Laser – monochrome
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 600 dpi, Up to 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed Up to 27 ppm, Up to 27
- Max Resolution B/W 600 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 5e
- Max Printing Speed B/W (
ppm) 27 ppm
- Standard Memory 64 MB, 64 MB
- Max Supported Memory 1 GB, 1 GB
- Max Copying Speed Up to 27 ppm, Up to 27
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 dpi, Up to 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W 27
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 dpi
- Gray Scale
- Power Consumption Sleep 10 Watt, 10 Watt
- Power Consumption Standby 109 Watt, 109 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational 1200 Watt, 1200 Watt
- Microsoft Certifications Works with Windows Vista
- Works with Windows Vista Software and devices that carry the Works with Windows Vista logo have been tested for baseline compatibility with PC’s running., Software and devices that carry the Works with Windows Vista logo have been tested for baseline compatibility with PC’s running.
- First Copy Out Time B/W 4.8
sec, 4.8 sec
- Warm Up Time 23
sec, 23 sec
- RAM/ Installed Size 64 MB
- Max Supported Size 1 GB
- Max Media Size Ledger, Ledger
- Document & Media Handling Details 2 x paper cassette – 500 sheets
- Bypass tray – 100 sheets, 2 x paper cassette – 500 sheets
- Bypass tray – 100 sheets
- Max Original Size Ledger (11 in x 17 in)
- Original Sharp AR-310NT Black Toner Cartridges
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
.• [Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)
• [Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
• [Initialize] key
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
How to Installing Sharp AR-M277 Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Removing Sharp Software for windows
- Click the [start] button and then click [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer
How to Installing Sharp AR-M277 Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the
contentheinfrastructure agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Removing Sharp AR-M277 Software for
- Delete the printer that uses the machine’s PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Removing Sharp AR-M277 Software for Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2.2
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOS] folder.
- Double-click the [Installer] icon
- Select [Remove] in the Install menu and click the [Remove] button.
How to Installing Sharp AR-M277 Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Please the downloaded driver Sharp AR-M277 according to your computer’s operating system. If there is the download error abounded hope your comment or Click
Sharp AR-M277 Printer Software and Driver Downloads – Windows, Mac