Sharp AR-M355 Driver & Software Download
Sharp AR-M355 Driver & Software Download – The AR-M355 Digital Imager Workgroup MFP developed for the demands of organizational customers that are moving on with a brand-new sharp item. Sharp AR-M355 has strong multitasking capabilities, 35 pages per min document system will certainly conserve beneficial time and dramatically increase workplace efficiency. Sharp AR-M355 is likewise furnished with advanced copy, print, scan, and fax performance, customers will invest much less time in the office photocopier as well as more time on business available.
Additionally, imagers Sharp AR-M355 makes use of scalable layout, which allows them to use a functional handling of papers as well as attributes ending up, a software application solution that is incorporated, and also integrated flexibility, making it less complicated for companies to take on workflow secure that meets current demands and after that day.
Sharp AR-M355N Specifications
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 1200 dpi
- Max Printing Speed Up to 45 ppm
- Max Resolution B/W 1200 dpi
- Max Copying Speed Up to 45 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W 45 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 dpi
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Sharp ARM355N Toner Cartridges
Sharp AR-M355 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp AR-455MT Black
- Original Sharp AR-455NT Black
Installing Sharp AR-M355 Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-M355 Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AR-M355 Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.