Sharp AR-M355N Driver & Software Download
Sharp AR-M355N Driver & Software Download – The Sharp AR-M355N was BLI Is pick of the period victor for “Exceptional Portion 3 Multifunctional Imaging System” in 2005. When assessed, it executed exceptionally. The Sharp AR-M355N racked up greater in effectiveness throughout rental setting compared to any one of its competitors in the exact same class. It is extremely simple to develop & includes a typical 40GB disk drive enabling it to support files that are checked and kept.
The Sharp AR-M355N prints with a multi-copy time of 35 pages-per-minute (letter-size) & very first clones are in the hands in less than 5 simple sauces. Conventional features consist of getting you marked down & printing with the option to update to scanning & faxing. Newspaper ability depends upon the 500-sheet cabinet & 100-sheet bypass tray; these amounts are expandable with the help of optional newspaper tries to do well in the 3, 100-sheet max.
Sharp AR-M355N Specifications
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 1200 dpi
- Max Printing Speed Up to 45 ppm
- Max Resolution B/W 1200 dpi
- Max Copying Speed Up to 45 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W 45 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 dpi
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
Sharp ARM355N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp AR-455MT Black
- Original Sharp AR-455NT Black
Sharp AR-M355N Wireless Setting
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)]or [Wired Only], the Wireless Settings (Access Point Mode) screen is displayed.
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
Installing Sharp AR-M355N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-M355N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AR-M355N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux