Sharp AR-M355U Driver & Software Download
Sharp AR-M355U Driver Download – Maintain your record process transferring with Sharp’s brand-new Sharp AR-M355U Digital Imager workgroup MFP. With powerful multitasking capacities, this 35 web page each min paper system will conserve you important time in addition to dramatically raise workplace efficiency
With innovative out-of-box digital replicating capacity, you will absolutely spend a lot less time at the office picture copier as well as much more time on your organisation helpful. Moreover, the Sharp AR-M355U Imager makes use of a scalable style, which allows it to give functional file managing & additionally finishing features, integrated multitasking applications, & integrated versatility to make it really easy for solutions to adopt a risk-free process that pleases the demands nowadays as well as tomorrow. For easily available configurations and completing options, see demands sheet.
For the medium-size company that needs a high-volume multifunction that could fax, check & also produce high-speed grayscale prints & also duplicates, in 2004 Sharp launched the AR-M355U and also M355N electronic imagers.
Slower compared to the AR-M455 at quicken to 35 ppm, the M355’s provides ledger-sized, 2-sided printing at 600 x 600 dpi resolution, synchronised 2-sided scanning, along with paper security for sensitive info. The network-ready AR-M355N includes a 40GB disk drive, Ethernet, in addition to PCL6 emulator. All these features are offered to the M355U as choices.
Sharp AR-M355U Specifications
Max Printing Resolution Up to 1200 dpi
Max Printing Speed Up to 45 ppm
Max Resolution B/W 1200 dpi
Max Copying Speed Up to 45 ppm
Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 dpi
Max Copying Speed B/W 45 ppm
Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 dpi
Optical Resolution 600 dpi
Sharp ARM355N Toner Cartridges
Compatible Sharp AR-455MT Black
Original Sharp AR-455NT Black
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Sharp AR-M355U Driver Download
Download Sharp AR-M355U driver printer for Mac OS
Sharp AR-M355U Wireless Setting
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
.• [Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)]or [Wired Only], the Wireless Settings (Access Point Mode) screen is displayed.
• [Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, theinfrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
• [Initialize] key
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
Installing Sharp AR-M355U Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-M355U Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AR-M355U Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.