Sharp AR-M455U Driver & Software Download
Sharp AR-M455U Driver Download – Sharp AR-M455U lorry motorists are little programs that enable your Picture photocopier devices to obtain in touch with your use software program application. Preserving upgraded Sharp AR-M455U software program application prevents problems & makes the finest use devices as well as system effectiveness. Using obsolete or corrupt Sharp AR-M455U drivers may activate system errors collisions & likewise trigger your computer system or devices to fail. Additionally, setting up the inaccurate Sharp drivers could make these troubles in addition even worse.
Sharp AR-M455U Digital CopierIntroducing high-speed, premium DMFPs that can streamline your printing workflow.
MultiXpress 6555N/6545N DMFPs provide quick printouts with complete multifunction features like duplex, as well as copying.
As well as they feature Samsung record management services like SmarThru ™ as well as SyncThru ™. With these electronic services at the facility of your company, you could eliminate your A3 DMFP as well as maximize your productivity.
Advanced 50-sheet Duplexing Single Pass Document Feeder (DSPF) with Scan2 innovation checks both sides of a paper in a single, straight pass. This attribute improves effectiveness, minimizes scanning time, as well as helping keep the honesty of your initial documents.
Powerful 300 MHz real multitasking controller style enables very easy upgrades that consist of network printing, network scanning, and Super-G3 faxing operations.
Robust job constructs attribute and also available online paper capacity of 3,100 sheets makes copying huge works quick and also very easy.
Advanced do with the optional Two-Tray Finisher or the Saddle-Stitch Finisher, which provides a wide variety of capacities consisting of 3-position stapling, center folding, 50-sheet stapling ability and more.
New Card Shot feature conveniently duplicates both sides of an ID card into a solitary sheet of paper in a seamless one-step procedure.
Car duplexing on as much as 97 lbs index paper with the optional duplex unit.
Optional network printing system with document-filing enables customers to easily archive their files to a 40 GB hard disk drive.
Sharp’s ImageSEND network scanning makes it possible for sharing of records throughout and outside the network, enabling a quickly, efficiently, digital workflow.
Sharp’s innovative Dual-Head Scanning System (Scan2 Technology) enhances productivity by scanning both sides of an original in a solitary pass.
Scanned records can be sent directly from IMAGER control board to 6 various locations: Send to Desktop, Send to E-mail, Send to FTP, Send to Group, Send to Fax, and also Send to i-Fax.
Available Document Filing system with PIN code gain access to stores up to 20,000 pages, so every person on the network can share and accessibility records.
With the available Super G3 Fax set, you can promptly fax files straight from a desktop.
Sharp offers numerous layers of network, tool, and also information protection to assist protect your biggest asset: your details. These scalable security offerings are designed in order to help workplaces meet regulatory demands, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) as well as the Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLB).
Protect the device: When made it possible for via the essential driver’s programs, the auditing setting developed right into the Sharp AR-M455U needs users to go into a 5 digit PIN code in order to gain access to the operation panel of the device. This function could likewise restrict customers from printing (criterion).
Secure the outcome: To shield your client’s printed documents from unauthorized watching, the AR-M455U design, supply a private printing attribute, which needs customers to get in a PIN code at the machine in order to print their queued file (requires optional PCL6 network printing system).
Safe and secure network accessibility: To protect your customer’s network from unauthorized E-mail interaction, the AR-M455U design supports user verification, which requires customers to log in to the equipment prior to executing any type of network scanning operations (requires PCL6 network printing system + network scanning set).
Safe network exposure: To restrict access to the AR-M455U model on your customer’s network, the sophisticated web page permits managers to setup IP filtering, MAC address filtering system, as well as a sophisticated method filtering, every one of which can be utilized to limit network access to the gadget (requires PCL6 network printing system).
Secure the data: With the available information safety and security set, customers can secure information in memory that makes use of for copying, scanning, printing as well as faxing with 128-bit security. In addition, the data protection set could remove the hard disk memory in the AR-M455U by overwriting the encrypted information approximately seven times, using an unmatched degree of assurance (offered early 2005).
Sharp AR-M455U Specifications
- Base Engine: Includes 300 MHz multitasking controller
- Type: Console, modular digital document system
- Functions: Copy, optional print, network print, network scan, and fax1
- Original Size (Max): 11″ x 17″
- Copy Size: Min: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Max: 11″ x 17″
- Copy Speed: 45 copies per minute (8 1/2″ x 11″; Standard resolution)
- First Copy Out Time: 4.4 Seconds (document glass); 5.3 Seconds (DSPF) (Based on letter size original with polygon motor running)
- Warm-up Time: 80 seconds or less
Installing Sharp AR-M455U Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-M455U Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AR-M455U Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux