Sharp AR-M550N Driver & Software Download
Sharp AR-M550N Driver & Software Download – The faster the world of service removals the a whole lot extra flexibility you should have the ability to reply to it. As a matter of fact your capacity to create duplicate incorporate & disseminate details quickly completely & safely is vital to your success. Get in the Sharp AR-M550N Advanced Digital Imager an entirely networked straightforward multifunction copier/printer/scanner/ fax. The new 150-sheet Duplex Solitary Pass Feeder with Sharp is ingenious Scan2 Modern innovation checks both sides of a two-sided file in one pass – decreasing paper misdeeds as well as enhancing stability.
Sharp AR M550N Specifications
Max Printing Resolution Up to 600 dpi
Max Resolution B/W 600 dpi
Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 6
Max Copying Speed Up to 55 ppm
Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 dpi
Max Copying Speed B/W 55 ppm
Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 dpi
Sharp AR M550N Ink Cartridge
Original Sharp AR-621NTA Black
Original Sharp AR-620DR Drum Unit
Installing Sharp AR-M550N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-M550N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AR-M550N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux