Sharp AR-M550U Driver & Software Download
Sharp AR-M550U Driver & Software Download – The Sharp AR-M550U Imager has, in fact, acknowledged its supremacy by using scalable design, which provides a functional handling of papers and functions completing, multitasking applications are included, as well as integrated versatility to examine it easier for companies to examine accept procedures secure that fulfills the requirements of existing and also future. To examine the plan and also the option of finishing Sharp AR-M550U is the number: readily offered individuals could see the specification sheet. Sharp AR-M550U item has 2 power settings according to the adhering to lessening power star criteria to help preserve natural resources and decrease environmental pollution.
Preheat setup is the first degree of power reduction. Power is reduced to the user system a certain time after the engine has actually finished the job procedures as well as no added equipments have been done. The engine can be recovered to a problem prepared quickly. Preset time to obtain in the setup can be developed by a vital vehicle driver program. Automated power shut-off setting. The AR-M550U has actually automated power is the 2nd level of power reduction. In this setting, the power is turned off by merging unit & additionally the touch panel. In this state a lot more power is preserved compared to in the preheat setting yet the moment to recover prepared condition will certainly be much longer. The predetermined time to enter this mode can be set by an essential driver program.
The Sharp AR-M550U when the thing is made use of as a printer, as well as amongst the above setups is energized, the setup will absolutely be shut off instantly by incoming task and also the device will automatically heat up and also begin to publish when it has reached the collection temperature level.
When the item AR-M550U set up for multi-function treatment & likewise one of the above settings is energetic, the mode will certainly be shut off as above by inbound print tasks. Either setting will absolutely likewise be closed down by any type of essential procedure on the treatment panel or the initial action is put for duplicating.
“Vehicle drivers Center” supplies lorry motorists that could Sharp AR-M550U MFP Fit Customer Demands. You can choose Seen running system to please the needs of your product. To examine the full data licensed operator obtaining Sharp AR-M550U could man Download Under vocalist.
Sharp AR-M550U Toner Cartridges
- Original Sharp AR-621NTA Black
- Original Sharp AR-620DR Drum
Sharp AR-M550U Specifications
- Copier Type Digital
- Printing Technology Laser – Monochrome
- Standard Memory 128 MB
- Max Supported Memory 256 MB
- Hard Disk Drive 40 GB
- Power Consumption Operational 1800 Watt
- Max Copying Speed Up to 55 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W 55 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 dpi
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 600 dpi
- Max Resolution B/W 600 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 6
- Max Media Size Ledger
- Min Original Size 5.5 in x 8.5 in
- Max Original Size Ledger (11 in x 17 in)
- Media Size Class Ledger
- Min Media Size 5.5 in x 8.5 in
- Supported Media Type plain paper
- Standard Media Capacity 3100 sheets
- Max Media Capacity 6600 sheets
- Bypass Feeder Capacity 100 sheets
Sharp AR-M550U Operating System Support
- MS Windows 2000,
- MS Windows 95,
- MS Windows NT 4.0,
- MS Windows ME,
- MS Windows 98,
- Apple Mac OS X 10.1.5, Apple Mac OS 8.6 – 9. x
Installing Sharp AR-M550U Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-M550U Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AR-M550U Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux