Sharp MX-2300N Driver & Software Download
Sharp MX-2300N Driver & Software Download – The Sharp MX-2300N printer toner printer is the entry version in the MX collection, which Sharp means for general office use. The significant difference in between the MX-2300N as well as its bigger bros is their high-volume natures. Or else, the Sharp MX-2300N uses everything promised by the MX line. It’s a network-ready Workgroup-oriented multifunction color and also monochrome printer that likewise copies, scans, faxes and has a full series of PC-fax abilities. It has a default capacity of 1,100 sheets, which is upgradable to 5,600 sheets. And also the Sharp MX-2300N prints 600 x 600 dpi at a rate of 23 pages per minute for both mono as well as color. It can likewise coordinate with other MX printers on its network to manage big print jobs faster and extra effect, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to ingenious functions.
The MX series incorporates dazzling shade imaging with advanced performance at a surprisingly reduced overall price of ownership. Users can save time and money by generating expert color records, internal with spectacular picture top quality, while likewise enjoying the bottom line.
Sharp MX-2300N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-27NTBA Black
- Compatible Sharp MX-27NTCA Cyan
- Compatible Sharp MX-27NTMA Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-27NTYA Yellow
- Compatible Sharp MX-270HB Laser
- Original Sharp MX-27NTBA Black
- Original Sharp MX-27NTCA Cyan
- Original Sharp MX-27NTMA Magenta
- Original Sharp MX-27NTYA Yellow
- Original Sharp MX-27NUSA Laser
Sharp MX-2300N Features
- Effective 600 MHz true multitasking shade document system
- Advanced Image Stabilization supplies top quality pictures, web page after page.
- Market leading ImageSEND features scans papers to USB tools, network folders, email as well as more.
- Network ready PCL6/PCL5c printing system with direct print function as well as available PS3 emulation
- Big paper capacity-up to 5,600 sheets (with choices).
- Super G3 fax option with PC fax and Inbound Routing.
- Sustains Sharp’s award winning, multi-level document and also MFP safety collection.
- Advanced web-based device monitoring, with on-board customer handbooks.
- 600 x 600 dpi color outcome.
- Requirement PCL6/PCL5c Emulation as well as optional PS3.
- Professional, ultra-crisp files with features like cover page printing, overlay print as well as pamphlet print.
- User friendly print drivers.
- ImageSEND function makes it possible for users to scan files as much as seven different destinations, including USB Memory Devices, Network Folders, and extra!
- Send-to-Group feature allows users to send out a mixed team program to Email, Fax, as well as Internet Fax in a single procedure.
- With Send-to-USB attribute, you could promptly check records to a USB memory gadget in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, as well as Encrypted PDF.
Sharp MX-2300N Specifications
- Copy Speed – 23 ppm B&W / 23 ppm color (8 1/2″ x 11″ Lateral Feed, Standard Resolution)
- Automatic Duplex – Standard
- Original Size – 11″ x 17″ Max
- Paper Feed
- Standard: (2) 500-sheet cassettes
- Standard: (1) 100-sheet bypass tray
- Optional: (1) 500 sheet paper feed unit or (2) 500 sheet paper drawers and 3,500 sheet large capacity tray
- Print Speed – 23 ppm (8 1/2″ x 11″ lateral feed, standard resolution)
- PDL – PCL6/PCL5c compatible, optional PS3
- Resolution – 1200 dpi (monochrome), 600 dpi, 300 dpi
Sharp MX-2300N Wireless Settings
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)]or [Wired Only], the Wireless Settings (Access Point Mode) screen is displayed.
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
Installing Sharp MX-2300N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp MX-2300N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp MX-2300N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8