Sharp MX-2300N Free Drivers Download and Setup
Sharp MX-2300N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-27NTBA Black
- Compatible Sharp MX-27NTCA Cyan
- Compatible Sharp MX-27NTMA Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-27NTYA Yellow
- Compatible Sharp MX-270HB Laser
- Original Sharp MX-27NTBA Black
- Original Sharp MX-27NTCA Cyan
- Original Sharp MX-27NTMA Magenta
- Original Sharp MX-27NTYA Yellow
- Original Sharp MX-27NUSA Laser
Sharp MX-2300N Features
- Effective 600 MHz true multitasking shade document system
- Advanced Image Stabilization supplies top quality pictures, web page after page.
- Market leading ImageSEND features scans papers to USB tools, network folders, email as well as more.
- Network ready PCL6/PCL5c printing system with direct print function as well as available PS3 emulation
- Big paper capacity-up to 5,600 sheets (with choices).
- Super G3 fax option with PC fax and Inbound Routing.
- Sustains Sharp’s award winning, multi-level document and also MFP safety collection.
- Advanced web-based device monitoring, with on-board customer handbooks.
- 600 x 600 dpi color outcome.
- Requirement PCL6/PCL5c Emulation as well as optional PS3.
- Professional, ultra-crisp files with features like cover page printing, overlay print as well as pamphlet print.
- User friendly print drivers.
function makes it possible for users to scan files as much as seven different destinations, including USB Memory Devices, Network Folders, and extra! ImageSEND
- Send-to-Group feature allows users to send out a mixed team program to Email, Fax, as well as Internet Fax in a single procedure.
- With Send-to-USB attribute, you could promptly check records to a USB memory gadget in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, as well as Encrypted PDF.
Sharp MX-2300N Specifications
- Copy Speed – 23
B&W / 23 ppm color (8 1/2″ x 11″ Lateral Feed, Standard Resolution) ppm
- Automatic Duplex – Standard
- Original Size – 11″ x 17″ Max
- Paper Feed
- Standard: (2) 500-sheet cassettes
- Standard: (1) 100-sheet bypass tray
- Optional: (1) 500 sheet paper feed unit or (2) 500 sheet paper drawers and 3,500 sheet large capacity tray
- Print Speed – 23 ppm (8 1/2″ x 11″ lateral feed, standard resolution)
- PDL – PCL6/PCL5c compatible, optional PS3
- Resolution – 1200 dpi (monochrome), 600 dpi, 300 dpi
Sharp MX-2300N Wireless Settings
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
How to Installing Sharp MX-2300N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Removing Sharp MX-2300N Software for windows
- Click the [start] button and then click [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer
How to Installing Sharp MX-2300N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Removing Sharp MX-2300N Software for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that uses the machine’s PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Removing Sharp MX-2300N Software for Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2.2
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOS] folder.
- Double-click the [Installer] icon
- Select [Remove] in the Install menu and click the [Remove] button.
How to Installing Sharp MX-2300N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8