Sharp MX-2600N Driver & Software Download
Sharp MX-2600N Driver & Software Download – The Sharp MX-2600N is a multifunction photocopier ideal for medium to large workplaces. This unit can allow approximately 200 customers as well as supplies individual verification. This electronic complete color multifunctional system has a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and also provides result at a suitable speed. Aside from delivering duplicates, the Sharp MX-2600N multifunction printer can additionally publish, check, as well as fax. This system features a retracting key-board for information entry as well as integrated Ethernet for networking. The Sharp MX-2600N photocopier could be much better with faster efficiency and the addition of Wi-Fi connection.
Sharp MX-2600N Features
- Powerful 800 MHz real multitasking color paper system
- High resolution touchscreen color screen with visual navigating
- Retractable keyboard for easy information entrance
- Remote Front Panel
- Front panel USB port
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Photo Preview and Thumbnail sight
- Sector leading ImageSEND ™ function scans documents to USB devices, network folders, email and also even more.
- XPS choice offered
- Large paper capacity-up to 5,600 sheets (with choices).
- Supports Sharp’s award winning, multi-level document and also MFP protection suite A.
- Advanced online device management with on-board individual manuals.
- IEEE-P2600 compliant.
High-Quality Network Printing In Both Color and also B&W
Award Winning Network Scanning
Sharp MX-2600N Specifications
- Copy Speed – 26 ppm Color and B&W (8 1/2″ x 11″ Lateral Feed, Standard Resolution)
- Automatic Duplex – Standard
- Original Size – 11″ x 17″ Max
- Standard: (2) 500-sheet cassettes
- Standard: (1) 100-sheet bypass tray
- Optional: (1) 500 sheet paper feed unit or (2) 500 sheet paper drawers and 3,500 sheet large capacity tray
- Print Speed – 26 ppm (8 1/2″ x 11″ lateral feed, standard resolution)
- PDL – PCL6/PCL5c compatible, Optional Postscript® 3™, Optional XPS
- Resolution – 1200 dpi, 600 dpi, 300 dpi
Sharp MX-2600N Wireless Settings
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)] or [Wired Only], the Wireless Settings (Access Point Mode) screen is displayed.
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructures mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
Installing Sharp MX-2600N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp MX-2600N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp MX-2600N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.