Sharp MX-2610N Driver & Software Download
Sharp MX-2610N Driver & Software Download – The Sharp MX-2610N print engines kick out either 26, 31, or 36 pages per minute, full color or black & white. Sharp’s 1200 x 1200 resolution printer produces astounding color for a business class system. A variety of print drivers ensure that any program you’re printing from will be interpreted correctly and output with no quarrel. Postscript printing is not standard on this engine, but if PS is added, these MFPs can be used as an iPhone or iPad printer via WiFi.
Optional finishing features can add MANY different bells & whistles to the Sharp MX-2610N, MX-3110N or Sharp MX-3610N. While digital offset sorting is standard on this unit, a stapling finisher can be added along with a hole punch if you choose. For production intense consumers a saddle-stitch finisher can be tacked on to fold & staple print jobs for creating booklets. The Sharp MX-3610N comes standard with a pullout keyboard, Sharp OSA(Open Systems Architecture), and console Web Browsing.
Sharp’s ImageSend technology is not revealed in the office equipment industry. Scan to an email address via SMTP or Microsoft Exchange, FTP, SMB Windows Network Folder, or Sharpdesk software. The Sharpdesk suite has built-in OCR “Optical Character Recognition” to convert PDFs to text documents, can create searchable PDF documents, can perform image correction like de-speckle and de-skew, and many other things. Files can be manipulated at the touch screen BEFORE sending to its destination. Pages can be rotated or removed from the file at the operation panel. What more can you ask for?
Sharp MX-2610N Toner Cartridges
MX-36NTBA Black Toner Cartridge, MX-36NTCA Cyan Toner Cartridge, MX-36NTMA Magenta Toner Cartridge, MX-36NTYA Yellow Toner Cartridge, MX-36NVBA Black Developer Cartridge, MX-36NVSA Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Developer Cartridge, MX-36NRSA OPC Drum, MX-36NUSA OPC Drum Unit
Sharp MX-2610N Specifications
- Resolution (copy mode) Scan: B&W/Color: 600 x 600 dpi; Copy Output: B&W/Color: 600 x 600 dpi
- Account Control: Up to 1,000 users. Supports user-number authentication (on device), login name/password (on device) or login name/password (on device via LDAP).
- Auto Duplexing: Standard
- Color Modes: Auto Color Selection (ACS), Full Color Mode, Monochrome (B/W), 2 Color Mode, Single Color mode
- Compression Type – Fax: JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Compression Type – Scan Documents: Monochrome Scanning: Uncompressed, G3 (MH), G4 (MR/MMR) Color/Grayscale: JPEG (high, middle, low) Internet Fax mode: MH/MMR (option)
- Continuous Copy: Max. 999 copies
- Copy/Print Speed: 26 ppm B&W / 26 ppm color (8 1/2″ x 11″ Lateral Feed, Standard Resolution)
- Copy Features: Scan-Once Print-Many, electronic sorting, offset-stacking, Auto Color Sensing (ACS), Auto Paper Sensing (APS), Auto Magnification Sensing (AMS), image preview, image edit, auto tray switching, rotation copy, reserve copy, tandem copy, book copy, margin shift, tab-paper insertion, edge erase, center erase, book divide, dual page copy, cover pages, insert pages, OHP insertion, job build, card shot, multi-page enlargement, mirror image, black-white reversal, centering, proof copy, 2-in-1/4-in1, pamphlet, photo repeat, document filing, account management, job programs, date/character/page stamp.
- Copy Size: Min. 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, Max. 11″ x 17″
- ENERGY STAR®: Yes
- Exposure Modes Modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Printed-Photo, Photo Settings: Auto exposure control or 9 step manual exposure
- Firmware Management: Flash ROM with USB and network update capability
- First Copy Out Time1: Platen Glass: 5.9 Seconds (B&W); 8.1 Seconds (color); RSPF: 9.1 Seconds (B&W); 11.6 Seconds (color) (Based On Letter Size Original Using Copy Tray 1 With Laser Unit Motor Running)
- Functions: Copy, Print, Network Print, Network Scan, Document Filing, and Fax
- Grayscale: 256 gradations/2 levels (monochrome)
- Hard Disk Drive 160 GB; 86GB for Document Filing, 74GB for image processing
- Interface Type: Interface Type RJ-45 Ethernet connection; 10/100/1000 BaseT; USB 2.0
- agnification: Variable zoom 25% to 400% in 1% increments with 9 R/E presets
- Max. Jobs in Memory: Up to 94
- Memory Standard 3GB Shared
- MFP Type: Desktop, color multifunction digital document system
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP for Windows and Unix environments including HTTPS and SSL. IPX/SPX for Novell environments and EtherTalk for Macintosh environments
- Network Security: IP/MAC address filtering, protocol filtering, port management, user authentication and document administration
- Power Consumption: Maximum 1400 W or less; Sleep Mode: 13 W or less; Low Power Mode: 138.55 W or less
- Power Source: AC 100-127 V, 60 HZ, 12 Amps
- Paper Type: Standard paper trays: 16 lb. bond to 110 lb. index; includes plain paper, heavy paper, recycled, pre-printed, pre-punched colored, and letterhead. Optional paper trays: 16 lb. bond to 170 lb. index, supports same as standard trays, also supports thin paper, transparency, tab and label paper through bypass tray.
Sharp MX-2610N Wireless Setting
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)]or [Wired Only], the Wireless Settings (Access Point Mode) screen is displayed.
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
Installing Sharp MX-2610N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp MX-2610N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp MX-2610N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows Server 2003-2008, Windows 2000/XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, MAC OS 9-9.2.2, MAC OSX 10.2.8, 10.3.9, 10.4.11. 10.5-10.5.8, 10.6-10.6.2, Novell® Netware® 3x, 4x, 5x, Sun® OS 4.1x, Solaris® 2x, Unix®, Linux®, and Citrix®, (Metaframe, Presentation Server 4, 4.5) and Windows Terminal Services.
Sharp MX-2610N Driver Download
Sharp MX-2610N driver Download for Windows 8 (32bit)
Sharp MX-2610N driver Download for Windows 8 (64bit)
Sharp MX-2610N driver Download for Windows 7 (32bit)
Sharp MX-2610N driver Download for Windows 7 (64bit)
Sharp MX-2610N driver Download for Windows XP (32bit)
Sharp MX-2610N driver Download for Windows XP (64bit)
Sharp MX-2610N driver Download for Mac OS