Sharp MX-2700N Driver & Software Download
Sharp MX-2700N Driver & Software Download – The Sharp MX-2700N is a multifunction workhorse suitable for huge workplaces and also companies. This system could print, copy, scan, and fax as well as be able to deliver high quality outcomes at quick speed. The Sharp MX-2700N color laser printer could take care of a variety of media and even includes automobile paper detection. Additionally, the Sharp MX2700N color MFP could publish, duplicate as well as check to media as huge as an A3. Unfortunately for some, the Sharp MX-2700N multifunction printer utilizes wired connection as well as does not have Wi-Fi.
Sharp MX-2700N Specifications
- Copy Speed – 27 ppm B&W / 27 ppm color (8 1/2″ x 11″ Lateral Feed, Standard Resolution)
- Automatic Duplex – Standard
- Original Size – 11″ x 17″ Max
- Standard: (2) 500-sheet cassettes
- Standard: (1) 100-sheet bypass tray
- Optional: (1) 500 sheet paper feed unit or (2) 500 sheet paper drawers and 3,500 sheet large capacity tray
- Print Speed – 27 ppm (8 1/2″ x 11″ lateral feed, standard resolution)
- PDL – PCL6/PCL5c compatible, optional PS3
- Resolution – 1200 dpi (monochrome), 600 dpi, 300 dpi1
Installing Sharp MX-2700N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp MX-2700N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp MX-2700N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Sharp MX-2700N Driver Download
Download ↔ Driver Sharp MX-2700N for Windows 8 [32bit]
Download ↔ Driver Sharp MX-2700N for Windows 8 [64bit]
Download ↔ Driver Sharp MX-2700N for Windows 7 [32bit]
Download ↔ Driver Sharp MX-2700N for Windows 7 [64bit]
Download ↔ Driver Sharp MX-2700N for Windows XP [32bit]
Download ↔ Driver Sharp MX-2700N for Windows XP [64bit]
Download ↔ Driver Sharp MX-2700N for Mac OS