Sharp MX-4101N Driver & Software Download
Sharp MX-4101N Driver & Software Download – The system prepared Sharp MX-4101N is loaded with features to boost productivity and improve document workflow. Workgroups are supplied by it with the ability to reach large print jobs without difficulty. The monthly duty max is 150,000 web pages, and has the power to stay on top of hefty document traffic. Documents are dispersed in your hands with copies in under 7 seconds in colour and 5 minutes in black and white. Multiple copies are delivered at a rate of 41 pages-per-minute in black and white and color.
The Sharp MX-4101N uses our compatible MX-31NT colour laser toner cartridges and MX-50NTBA real cartridge. Our compatible laser toner cartridges to the Sharp MX-4101N replace the Sharp MX-31NT laser toner cartridges.
Sharp MX-4101N Specifications
- Copier Type digital
- Printing Technology Laser – color
- Office Machine Features Document send function, print from USB flash drive, save to USB flash drive
- Display Features Touch screen
- Display Diagonal Size 8.5″
- Hard Disk Drive 80 GB
- Max Printing Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed Up to 41 ppm (mono) / up to 41 ppm (color)
- Max Resolution Color 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 6
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm) 41 ppm
- Max Printing Speed Color (ppm) 41 ppm
- Max Original Size Ledger (11 in x 17 in)
- Original Type sheets
- Document Feeder Capacity 150 sheets
- Media Size Class Other
- Standard Media Capacity 1100 sheets
- Bypass Feeder Capacity 100 sheets
- Output Trays Capacity 500 sheets
- Document & Media Handling Details : ADF – 150 sheets/ 2 x input tray – 500 sheets/ Bypass tray – 100 sheets/ Output tray – 500 sheets
- Speed Details : Copying : up to 41 ppm – B/W/ up to 41 ppm – color
- Printing : up to 41 ppm – B/W/ up to 41 ppm – color
- Scanning : up to 50 ppm – B/W/ up to 36 ppm – color
Sharp MX-4101N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-50NTBA Black
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTYA Yellow
- Original Sharp MX-50NTBA Black
- Original Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Original Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
Sharp MX-4101N Wireless Settings
Installing Sharp MX-4101N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp MX-4101N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Installing Sharp MX-4101N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.