Sharp MX-4101N Driver Download
|Sharp MX-4101N Printer|
Sharp MX-4101N PCL6 Driver & Software, Installations and Toner Cartridges, Multifunction Copier Reviews– The system prepared Sharp MX-4101N is loaded with features to boost productivity and improve document workflow.
Sharp MX-4101N Specifications
- Copier Type digital
- Printing Technology Laser – color
- Office Machine Features Document
sendfunction, print from USB flash drive, save to USB flash drive
- Display Features Touch screen
- Display Diagonal Size 8.5″
- Hard Disk Drive 80 GB
- Max Printing Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed Up to 41 ppm (mono) / up to 41 ppm (color)
- Max Resolution Color 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 6
- Max Printing Speed B/W (
ppm) 41 ppm
- Max Printing Speed Color (ppm) 41
- Max Original Size Ledger (11 in x 17 in)
- Original Type sheets
- Document Feeder Capacity 150 sheets
- Media Size Class Other
- Standard Media Capacity 1100 sheets
- Bypass Feeder Capacity 100 sheets
- Output Trays Capacity 500 sheets
- Document & Media Handling Details
:ADF – 150 sheets/ 2 x input tray – 500 sheets/ Bypass tray – 100 sheets/ Output tray – 500 sheets
- Speed Details
:Copying :up to 41 ppm – B/W/ up to 41 ppm – color
:up to 41 ppm – B/W/ up to 41 ppm – color
:up to 50 ppm – B/W/ up to 36 ppm – color
Sharp MX-4101N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-50NTBA Black
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTYA Yellow
- Original Sharp MX-50NTBA Black
- Original Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Original Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
Sharp MX-4101N Wireless Settings
How to Installing Sharp MX-4101N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Removing Sharp MX-4101N Software for windows
- Click the [start] button and then click [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer
How to Installing Sharp MX-4101N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Removing Sharp MX-4101N Software for
- Delete the printer that uses the machine’s PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Removing Sharp MX-4101N Software for Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2.2
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOS] folder.
- Double-click the [Installer] icon
- Select [Remove] in the Install menu and click the [Remove] button.
How to Installing Sharp MX-4101N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Sharp MX-4101N Driver Downloads – Windows, Mac, Linux
Incoming search terms:
- sharp drivers mx453n