Sharp MX-5141N Driver & Software Download
Sharp MX-5141N Driver & Software Download – The Sharp MX-5141N – introducing one of the world A3 office MFPs with control. Simply touch, tap, pinch or tap the 10.1″ colour LCD display, for instant access to each feature, purpose & setting.
With Sharp OSA as standard you are able to seamlessly integrate with Cloud software developed by Sharp’s Technology Partners & connect to every network environment. You are able to add internet access for surfing & printing web content plus the wireless LAN adaptor allows connection.
The 51ppm Sharp MX-5141N supports A3-wide network copying and printing, offers quick scanning through the Duplex Single Pass Feeder, creates an image quality and has document filing, all supported by industry security. You may increase productivity by incorporating a selection of options, additional safety, additional paper capacity and fax performance.
The Sharp MX-5141N can deal with the heaviest workloads. As well as having an inherently powerful design, it has a suite of advanced support and management tools that keep human intervention.
In addition, the Remote Access Control allows configuration, troubleshooting and ad-hoc training is performed by support staff and the user guide that is digital is available right from the MFP panel, and this may be tilted for ease of use.
The Energy Star-certified Sharp MX-5141N uses Sharp’s latest energy-saving technology. Everything – including structure, power management and consumables – is designed to minimize energy consumption, reduce running costs and support your environmental aims.
The genuine Sharp MX-5141N black toner cartridge (MX-51NTBA) yields an estimated 40,000 pages. The toner, technology text that is defined and generates graphics that are impressive.
Offices rely on the paper capacity of 1,100 sheets on the Sharp MX-5141N. For paper handling large capacity tray and an optional paper feeder may provide up to 6,600-sheets. Each newspaper source on the MX-5141N can hold media type and a paper size. To make the most of paper’s managing on the MX-5141N finishers that are optional can complete projects.
The Sharp MX-5141N laser printer utilizes the OEM MX-51NTBA Sharp laser toner cartridges and supplies. The Sharp laser toner cartridges to your Sharp MX-5141N are top quality toners with yields.
Sharp MX-5141N Features
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, File
- Pages per minute: 51 B/W 51 Colour
- Paper capacity: Std 1,100 Max 6,600 sheets
- Large 10.1″ LCD control panel with multi-touch control (pinch & spread)
- High speed double-sided Duplex Single Pass Feeder and a wide range of professional finishing options
- Environmentally advanced – designed to minimise energy consumption
- Web browsing option for access to Internet directly from MFP panel
- Industry-leading security solutions for ultimate data/document protection
Sharp MX-5141N Specifications
- Resolution (dpi) 1200 x 1200, 600 x 600, 9600 equivalent x 600 (interpolated)
- Enhanced resolution (dpi)-
- Network Printer (Standard / Option) STD
- Interface, Std/Opt STD USB 2.0, 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX (NetWare), EtherTalk (AppleTalk)
- Printing protocols LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), POP3 (e-mail printing), HTTP, Novell Printserver application with NDS and Bindery, FTP for downloading print files, EtherTalk printing, IPP
- PDL Std/Opt STD PCL6, PS3 OPT XPS
- Available fonts 80 (PCL), 136 (PS3
- Continuous copy (Max. Copies) 999
- Resolution Scan B/W (dpi) 600 x 600, 600 x 400
- Resolution Scan Colour (dpi) 600 x 600
- Resolution Print (dpi) 600 x 600, 9600 equivalent x 600 (interpolated)
- Gradation (equivalent levels) – B/W 2
- Gradation (equivalent levels) – Colour 256
- Zoom range (%) 25 – 400 (25 – 200 using optional DSPF) in 1% increments
- Preset copy ratios 10 (5R/5E)
- Resolution push scan (dpi) 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600
- Resolution pull scan (dpi) 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600, 50 to 9600 custom
- File formats XPS, TIFF, PDF, Encrypted PDF, Compact PDF, PDF/A, JPEG (colour only)
- Scanner utilities Network Scan Tool, Sharpdesk, Sharpdesk Mobile
- ax (Standard / Option) OPT
- Compression method MH/MR/MMR/JBIG
- Communication protocol Super G3/G3
- Transmission time (sec) 3
- Modem Speed (bps) 33.600 – 2.400
- Transmission resolution STD 203,2 x 97,8 dpi Ultra Fine 406,4 x 391 dpi
- Document Size (Min) A5
- Document Size (Max) A3
- Memory (MB) 1024
- Grey Scale levels 256
- Dial Registration; rapid/speed dial 2000
- Broadcast Transmission (max. Destinations) 500
Supported OS Standard
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2008R2/2012
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
Sharp MX-5141N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-51NTBA Black
- Compatible Sharp MX-51NTCA Cyan
- Compatible Sharp MX-51NTMA Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-51NTYA Yellow
- Original Sharp MX-51NTBA Black
- Original Sharp MX-51NTCA Cyan
- Original Sharp MX-51NTMA Magenta
- Original Sharp MX-51NTYA Yellow
- Original Sharp MX51NVBA Black
- Original Sharp MX51NVSA Color Developer
- Compatible Sharp MX-310HB Waste Toner Box
- OEM Sharp MX510HB Waste Toner Cartridge
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
Sharp MX-5141N Wireless Settings
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)]or [Wired Only], the Wireless Settings (Access Point Mode) screen is displayed.
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
Installing Sharp MX-5141N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp MX-5141N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp MX-5141N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Sharp MX-5141N Driver Download
Sharp MX-5141N driver Download for Windows 8 (32bit)
Sharp MX-5141N driver Download for Windows 8 (64bit)
Sharp MX-5141N driver Download for Windows 7 (32bit)
Sharp MX-5141N driver Download for Windows 7 (64bit)
Sharp MX-5141N driver Download for Windows XP (32bit)
Sharp MX-5141N driver Download for Windows XP (64bit)
Sharp MX-5141N driver Download for Mac OS