Sharp MX-7000N Driver & Software Download
Sharp MX-7000N Driver Download – The Sharp MX7000N Color Copier is an ultra fast 70 A4 pages per minute A4 mono copier, with an equally impressive 41 pages in full color. The Sharp MX 7000N is a done in one shade copier. The Sharp MX-7000N is a fast & reputable color copier. Made for versatility in a high-speed Workgroup, the Sharp MX-7000N can conveniently deal with the varied demands of a huge workplace with its capability to copy, print & network scan in both black & white as well as shade.
Sharp MX-7000N Features
- 70-ppm B&W and 41-ppm Color networked digital MFP
- Standard 3,100 sheet paper capacity
- Paper capacity, maximum: 6,600 sheets
- 150-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder with Duplexing
- Electronic Sorting with Offset Stacking
- Powerful 1 GHz true Multitasking Color document system
- Advanced image stabilization provides high-quality images
Sharp MX-7000N Toner Cartridges
- Original Sharp MX-70NTBA Black
- Original Sharp MX-70NTCA Cyan
- Original Sharp MX-70NTMA Magenta
- Original Sharp MX-70NTYA Yellow
Installing Sharp MX-7000N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp MX-7000N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp MX-7000N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.