Sharp MX-M260 Driver Download
|Sharp MX-M260 Printer|
Sharp MX-M260 PCL6 Driver & Software, Manual Installations and Toner Cartridges, Reviews– In the modern, fast-paced business environment, you have to work at peak efficiency. And with Sharp’s MX-M260 Document System, you’ll be able to raise office productivity to a whole new level. With versatility, the Sharp MX-M260 Document System provides everything your business needs to get ahead by offering printing and 26-
Sharp MX-M260 Features
MFP with 1200 dpi x 600 dpi (enhanced) output ppm
: 2,100 sheets capacity, maximum
- 100 sheet reversing automatic document feeder
- Standard 2 x 500 sheet cassettes and 100 sheet bypass tray
- Standard Host-based PC printing with JBIG compression
- Large 8.1″ (measured diagonally)
LCD Display Touchscreen
- Optional 500-sheet compact inner finisher
Sharp MX-M260 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-312NT Black
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
MX-M260 Wireless Settings Sharp
How to Installing Sharp MX-M260 Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Removing Sharp MX-M260 Software for windows
- Click the [start] button and then click [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer
How to Installing Sharp MX-M260 Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Removing Sharp MX-M260 Software for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that uses the machine’s PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Removing Sharp MX-M260 Software for Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2.2
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOS] folder.
- Double-click the [Installer] icon
- Select [Remove] in the Install menu and click the [Remove] button.
How to Installing Sharp MX-M260 Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Sharp MX-M260 Driver Downloads – Windows, Mac, Linux
(Mac OS 10.8/10.12)
Download – Windows 32 bit OS Driver Package
(PCL/PS/PPD/SPLC Print Drivers Software)
Download – Windows 64 bit OS Driver Package
(PCL/PS/PPD/SPLC Print Drivers Software)
Download – Windows Software Option Package
(PC-FAX/Sharp Printer Monitor Drivers Software)