Sharp MX-M310 Driver & Software Download
Sharp MX-M310 Driver & Software Download – A office may consider utilizing the Sharp MX-M310 monochrome Workgroup file system to guarantee productivity and high quality output. The Sharp MX-M310 digital multifunction system provides speed printing and copying with convenient multifunction capabilities and networking, and members of a Workgroup can be handled by an administrator. Attributes are present in the Sharp MX-M310 digital copier, but compatibility problems are common.
Sharp MX-M310 Features
- Quick 31-ppm copy output
- Standard 100-sheet Reversing Automatic Document Feeder
- Large 8.1″ touch-screen LCD display for easy operation
- ID Card Shot feature conveniently copies both sides of an ID card onto a single sheet of paper.
- Standard 1,100-sheet paper capacity, expandable to 2,100 sheets
- The Administration Utility Suite provides easy-to-use tools and software.
- The optional Super G3 Fax Module expands unit into a powerful Workgroup fax.
- Up to Ledger-size reception handles virtually every type of fax requirement.
- Broadcasts to up to 200 destinations, stores up to 500 auto-dial numbers
- 1200 x 600 dpi (enhanced) resolution for professional-quality output
- Host-based print controller utilizing JBIG compression to reduce job file size
- Versatile features include Scan to E-mail, Scan to Desktop, Scan to FTP, and Scan to URL.
- Scanned documents saved to PDF and TIFF for optimum compatibility
- Scan destinations can be selected manually through QWERTY keyboard on touchscreen, or even more efficiently via up to 200 one-touch destinations, which can be entered and stored.
- Several levels of network and data security to ensure only authorized users can access sensitive information.
Sharp MX-M310 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-312NT Black
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
Sharp MX-M310 Wireless Settings
Installing Sharp MX-M310 Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp MX-M310 Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp MX-M310 Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.