Sharp MX-M350N Driver & Software Download
Sharp MX-M350N Driver & Software Download – Sharp MX-M350N drivers are tiny programs that enable your All-in-One Printer hardware to interact with your operating system software program. Preserving updated Sharp MX-M350N software application protects against crashes & also makes best use of hardware as well as system performance. Making use of out-of-date or corrupt Sharp MX-M350N drivers can cause system errors, accidents, as well as cause your computer system or equipment to stop working. Moreover, setting up the wrong Sharp motorists could make these problems even worse.
Broadband of 35 ppm -Big 3,100 sheet paper ability offered -Duplex Solitary Pass File Feeder -Effective ingrained network printing -Full Network Printing abilities -Excellent quality 1,200 dpi printing resolution (with smoothing) -Power Celebrity certified -Convenient audit feature (500 accounts) -Document Filing Functions -40 GB Hard disk -Tandem Copying/Printing to divide jobs between 2 machines -Pictures are readable from up to 176 Degree, horizontally and vertically, so the whole target market will certainly have superb exposure, despite their sitting position -Compatible with PCL5e/6
The Sharp MX-M350N utilizes our compatible AR-455NT laser toner cartridges. Our suitable laser printer toner cartridges for the Sharp MX-M350N replace the OEM Sharp AR-455NT laser printer toner cartridges. Substitute laser toner cartridges as well as materials for your Sharp MX-M350N are specially syntheticed to fulfill the highest possible requirements of quality, reliability and also remarkable yields that meet or exceed OEM (Original Equipment Maker) requirements.
Sharp MX-M350N Specifications
- Type printer / copier / scanner
- Standard Memory 128 MB
- Max Supported Memory 384 MB
- Hard Disk Drive 40 GB
- Max Copying Speed Up to 35 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W 35 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 dpi
- First Copy Out Time B/W 4.4 sec
- Installed Size 128 MB
- Max Supported Size 384 MB
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 1200 dpi
- Max Printing Speed Up to 35 ppm
- Max Resolution B/W 1200 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 5e
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm) 35 ppm’
- Document & Media Handling Details Paper cassette – 500 sheets
- Speed Details Copying : up to 35 ppm ( Letter A ) – B/W
- Printing : up to 35 ppm ( Letter A ) – B/W
- Min Original Size Statement (5.5 in x 8.5 in)
- Max Original Size Ledger (11 in x 17 in)”
- Scanning/ Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Max Speed 35 ppm, 35 ppm
- Size Letter A, Letter A
- Mode B/W, B/W
- Compatible Sharp AR-455MT Black
- Original Sharp AR-455NT Black
Installing Sharp MX-M350N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp MX-M350N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp MX-M350N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.