Sharp MX-M450N Driver & Software Download
Sharp MX-M450N Driver & Software Download – The Sharp MX-M450N has a monthly duty cycle of 200,000 impressions; which will keep up with Workgroup or at the office. The multi-copy time of 45 ppm for letter size paper will maintain your office successful. The MX-M450N 466 MHz PCL6 network capabilities, gives users all over the workplace accessibility straight from individual workstations. The 40 GB Hard Drive readily completes the jobs, in almost no time at all.
The Sharp MX-M450N uses our compatible AR-455NT laser toner cartridges. Compatible laser toner cartridges for the Sharp MX-M450N substitute the OEM Sharp AR-455NT laser toner cartridges.
Sharp MX-M450N Specifications
- Printing Technology Laser – monochrome
- Office Machine Features Scan to e-mail, scan to folder, Scan to e-mail, scan to folder
- Display Features Touch screen
- Fax Type Plain paper
- Display Diagonal Size 8.9″
- Standard Memory 128 MB, 128 MB
- Max Supported Memory 384 MB, 384 MB
- Hard Disk Drive 40 GB
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 1200 dpi, Up to 1200 dpi
- Max Printing Speed Up to 45 ppm, Up to 45 ppm
- Max Resolution B/W 1200 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 5e
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm) 45 ppm
- Max Copying Speed Up to 45 ppm, Up to 45 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 dpi, Up to 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W 45 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 dpi
Sharp MX-M450N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp AR-455MT Black
- Original Sharp AR-455NT Black Toner
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
Sharp MX-M450N Wireless Settings
Installing Sharp MX-M450N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp MX-M450N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp MX-M450N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.