Sharp MX-M620N Driver & Software Download
Sharp MX-M620N Driver & Software Download – The Sharp MX-M620N comes in two models: the MX-M620U & the MX-M620N. Each model can deliver 62 pages-per-minute with a first print in as little as 4 seconds. Each model can copy & print, & if needed fax & scan. Quality documents are delivered on the Sharp MX-M620N with a 600×600 dpi resolution.
Sharp MX-M620 Specifications
- Max Copying Speed Up to 62 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W 62 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 x 600 dpi
- Standard Memory 128 MB
- Max Supported Memory 384 MB
- Hard Disk Drive 40 GB
- Power Consumption Operational 1800 Watt
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed Up to 62 ppm
- Max Resolution B/W 1200 x 600 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 6
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm) 62 ppm
- Document & Media Handling Details Bypass tray – 100 sheets/ 2 x input tray – 500 sheets/ Input tray – 1200 sheets/ Input tray – 800 sheets
- Speed Details Copying: up to 62 ppm – B/W
- Printing: up to 62 ppm – B/W
- Max Original Size A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in)
- Standard Media Capacity 3100 sheets
- Max Media Capacity 6600 sheets
- Bypass Feeder Capacity 100 sheets
- Toner Cartridge Yield, Black: Toner Cartridge Yield, Black Estimated 83,000 @ 6%
- Developer Yield, Black: Developer Yield, Black Estimated 300,000 Pages
- Drum Yield, Black: Drum Yield, Black Estimated 300,000 Pages
- Pages per Minute, Black: Pages per Minute, Black 62 Letter/39 Legal/34 Ledger
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Monthly Duty Cycle 300,000 Pages
- First Page Print Time: First Page Print Time 3.3 sec
- Two-Sided Printing: Two-Sided Printing Auto
- Supported Page Size: Supported Page Size Half-Letter, Letter, Legal, Ledger
Sharp MX-M620N Wireless Settings
Installing Sharp MX-M620N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp MX-M620N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp MX-M620N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Operating System Support
- MS Windows XP
- MS Windows 2000
- MS Windows NT 4.0
- MS Windows ME
- MS Windows 98
- Apple Mac OS X 10.1.5
- MS Windows Server 2003
- Apple Mac OS X 10.2.8
- Apple Mac OS X 10.3.3 – 10.3.9
- Apple Mac OS X 10.4
- Apple Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2.2
- MS Windows Vista