Sharp MX-M620N PCL6 Driver Download
|Sharp MX-M620N PCL6|
Sharp MX-M620N Driver for Mac, Windows, Linux and Toner Cartridges & Sharp business products, Multifunction Copier Reviews| The Sharp MX-M620N comes in two models: the MX-M620U & the MX-M620N. Each model can deliver 62 pages-per-minute with a first print in as little as 4 seconds. Each model can copy & print, & if needed fax & scan. Quality documents are delivered on the MX-M620N with a 600×600 dpi resolution.
The faster solution to the printer is showing in one of good product Sharp MX-M620N, is become powerful scans; copy & print also fax capabilities with standard network printing. These are called multi-facet performers which are being worked full of in any entire office. One touch access can be used for boost productivity with no waiting time for the user. Available in feature of security to protect the data from access unauthorized.
Sharp MX-M620N is consisting of 3100 standard minimal paper capacities, 6600 sheets for standard maximum & 150 sheets for duplex. This model has 40GB for saving the hard drive & optional scan also network kits. It can save any documents from USB memory device in various format texts. The design of the multifunctional system in heavy duty is packed with boosting productivity features. This product is enabling in the high volume of output and ensures reliable high volume output.
Sharp developers create the custom application that shared the link MFP to program software on a PC or server. The series of Sharp MX-M620N is having not any wireless so it just can be used in manually; paperless capability faxing is enabling in inbound routing. While this supported with the professional option of job finishing to including hole punching, booklet making, & post sheet.
The system architecture of Sharp MX-M620N is commonly using OSA or open system architecture and third party developer. For the available ink on this model is completed with black color and one cartridge. So it called monochrome series with no bright color.
The generous standard paper capacity on the MX-M620 models starts at 3,100 sheets. The user adjustable paper drawers can accommodate paper sizes ranging from letter size up to ledger size. Optional finishes & paper drawers can be added to the MX-M620 models to bring more jobs in-house.
Sharp MX-M620N Toner Cartridges– The Sharp MX-M620N using Genuine Black Toner Cartridge (AR-621NTA) delivers an estimated 83,000 pages before it will need replacing.
Sharp MX-M620 Specifications
- Max Copying Speed Up to 62 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W 62 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 x 600 dpi
- Standard Memory 128 MB
- Max Supported Memory 384 MB
- Hard Disk Drive 40 GB
- Power Consumption Operational 1800 Watt
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed Up to 62 ppm
- Max Resolution B/W 1200 x 600 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 6
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm) 62 ppm
- Document & Media Handling Details Bypass tray – 100 sheets/ 2 x input tray – 500 sheets/ Input tray – 1200 sheets/ Input tray – 800 sheets
- Speed Details Copying: up to 62 ppm – B/W
- Printing: up to 62 ppm – B/W
- Max Original Size A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in)
- Standard Media Capacity 3100 sheets
- Max Media Capacity 6600 sheets
- Bypass Feeder Capacity 100 sheets
- Toner Cartridge Yield, Black: Toner Cartridge Yield, Black Estimated 83,000 @ 6%
- Developer Yield, Black: Developer Yield, Black Estimated 300,000 Pages
- Drum Yield, Black: Drum Yield, Black Estimated 300,000 Pages
- Pages per Minute, Black: Pages per Minute, Black 62 Letter/39 Legal/34 Ledger
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Monthly Duty Cycle 300,000 Pages
- First Page Print Time: First Page Print Time 3.3 sec
- Two-Sided Printing: Two-Sided Printing Auto
- Supported Page Size: Supported Page Size Half-Letter, Letter, Legal, Ledger
Sharp MX-M620N Wireless Settings
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)]or [Wired Only], the Wireless Settings (Access Point Mode) screen is displayed.
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
How to Installing Sharp MX-M620N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Removing Sharp MX-M620N Software for Windows
- Click the [start] button and then click [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer
How to Installing Sharp MX-M620N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Removing Sharp MX-M620N Software for mac os x
- Delete the printer that uses the machine’s PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Installing Sharp MX-M620N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Operating System Support
- MS Windows XP
- MS Windows 2000
- MS Windows NT 4.0
- MS Windows ME
- MS Windows 98
- Apple Mac OS X 10.1.5
- MS Windows Server 2003
- Apple Mac OS X 10.2.8
- Apple Mac OS X 10.3.3 – 10.3.9
- Apple Mac OS X 10.4
- Apple Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2.2
- MS Windows Vista
Please download driver Sharp MX-M620N according to your computer’s operating system in bellow. If there is the download error hope your comment for contacting us to be repaired.
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Windows 10 32 & 64bit, Windows 8.1 32 & 64bit, Windows 7 32 & 64bit, Windows Vista 32 & 64bit, Windows XP
Supported OS: Windows 7 64bit
Note: If there is the download error hope your comment or click for contact us to be repaired. Thank you has been visiting web sharpdrivers-usa.com
Incoming search terms:
- sharp mx-620n
- sharp mx-620n driver