Sharp AR-5620N Free Driver Download & Reviews
As far as the entire body of the Sharp AR 5620N photocopier is concerned, it has a pleasant and subtle appearance and a body that is strong and sturdy. The photocopier weighs 33 kgs with dimensions of 591x550x595mm. Since the Sharp office photocopier is a photocopier, it allows you to scan, print, and copy any file. This photocopier takes 25 seconds to heat up the whole system and has a 64GB memory.
Having a warranty when you buy this desktop photocopier, the operation is. It lets you keep a capacity of 1100 sheets if desired between 1 and 999 that it is possible to make copies and has a resolution of 600x600DPI. You have the capability to zoom in to get outcomes.
Sharp office background photocopier includes different connectivity options such as WIA, TWAIN, TCP, IP in addition to an interface options like USB.0, Ethernet etc. These options enable you to connect into the photocopier from any workstation and don't need you to be right next to it whenever the command is being given by you.
Sharp AR-5620N Specifications
Speed Black & White: 20 Copy Print ppm Speed Copy Print : 0 Colour ppm
- Copying Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Interface: Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT, USB 2.0
- Magnification Zoom: 25-400%
- Media Sizes: A3, A4
- Monthly duty cycle: 0 Pages
- Multiple Copy Prints: 1 to 999 sheets
- Network Protocol: IP, TCP, TWAIN, WIA
- Paper Capacity (Sheets): 1100 Sheets
- Paper Weight: 56-200
- Photocopier Type: Desktop
- Print Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Scan Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Warm-up Time: 25 seconds
- Weight: 33 Kg
- Functionality: Copy, Print, Scan
- Features: color scanning, Digital automatic exposure control, Digital image editing functions, Duplex, High Capacity and High Speed in a Compact Digital Unit, SPLC Standard network printing, Standard host-based printing
WxDxH ( mm: 591x550x595 )
- Memory: 64
- Power Consumption: 1200W
- Power Supply: 50/60 Hz, AC 220-240V
- OS: Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows Server, Windows Vista
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
Sharp AR-5620N Wireless Settings
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched,
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
How to Installing Sharp AR-5620N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Removing Sharp AR-5620N Software for windows
- Click the [start] button and then click [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer
How to Installing Sharp AR-5620N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message "The software was successfully installed" appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Removing Sharp AR-5620N Software for
- Delete the printer that uses the machine's PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Removing Sharp AR-5620N Software for Mac OS 9.0 - 9.2.2
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOS] folder.
- Double-click the [Installer] icon
- Select [Remove] in the Install menu and click the [Remove] button.
How to Installing Sharp AR-5620N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the "Address" menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility - Supported Operating SystemWindows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Please download driver Sharp AR-5620N according to your
Sharp AR-5620N Driver Downloads - Windows, MacDownload - Sharp AR-5620N Driver for Mac
Download - Sharp AR-5620N Driver for Windows
Download - Sharp AR-5620N Driver Installer