Sharp MX-5001N Driver Download
|Sharp MX-5001N Printer|
The Sharp MX-5001N color laser printer comes at a white enclosure also has record finishers on both sides. An automatic document feeder that can handle 100 sheets is directly on top of the scanner, and paper trays that can manage more than 5,000 sheets are around the foundation. Users won't have any trouble working on the Sharp MX5001N photocopier as it's an 8.5 inch touch display panel and a retractable keyboard for easy input. For connectivity, Ethernet and USB interfaces are accessible.
Users don't need to wait long to receive their prints and duplicates as the Sharp MX-5001N digital color copier has an impressive rate of 50 ppm /
This version does not offer Wi-Fi. The Sharp MX-5001N MFP printer is quite large and bulky. Unfortunately, the MX 5001N digital copier can be rather expensive.
The Sharp MX-5001N utilizes our harmonious MX-31NT
Sharp MX-5001N Features
- High resolution
color display touch-screen
- Pantone® licensing signifies approval by Pantone LLC
- Built-in retractable keyboard for easy data entry
- Intuitive menu with icon-driven instructions
- Document filing system with thumbnail and page preview
- Supports latest industry security standards
- Sharp OSA® technology - streamline workflow
Sharp MX-5001N Specifications
- Max Printing Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed Up to 50 ppm (mono) / up to 50 ppm (color)
- Max Resolution Color 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 6
- Max Printing Speed B/W (
) 50 ppm ppm
- Max Printing Speed Color (ppm) 50
- Max Copying Speed Up to 50 ppm (mono) / up to 50 ppm (color)
- Max Copying Speed B/W 50
- Max Copying Speed Color 50 ppm
Half-Tones 256 Time 140 Warm-Up sec
- First Copy Out Time B/W 4.1
- Max Document Enlargement 400% %
- Max Document Reduction 25% %
- Automatic Duplexing Yes
- Maximum Copies 999
- Exposure Modes text and photo
- Copying Features 4 on 1
- Gray Scale
- Display Diagonal Size 8.5"
- Display Diagonal Size (metric) 21.6 cm
- Features touch screen
- Hard Disk Drive 80 GB
- Microsoft Certifications Compatible with Windows 7
- First Copy Out Time B/W 4.1
- Warm Up Time 140
- Function copying, printing, scanning
- Max Speed 50 ppm, 36 ppm
- Mode B/W, color
Sharp MX-5001N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-50NTBA Black
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTYA Yellow
- Original Sharp MX-50NTBA Black
- Original Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Original Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- Original Sharp MX-31NTYA Yellow
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
Sharp MX-5001N Wireless SettingsConfigure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
How to Installing Sharp MX-5001N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Removing Sharp MX-5001N Software for windows
- Click the [start] button and then click [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer
How to Installing Sharp MX-5001N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message "The software was successfully installed" appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- *Select [Installable Options].
- *Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- *Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- *Click to close the window.
How to Removing Sharp MX-5001N Software for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that uses the machine's PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Removing Sharp MX-5001N Software for Mac OS 9.0 - 9.2.2
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOS] folder.
- Double-click the [Installer] icon
- Select [Remove] in the Install menu and click the [Remove] button.
How to Installing Sharp MX-5001N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the "Address" menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility - Supported Operating SystemWindows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Please download driver Sharp MX-5001N according to your computer's operating system below. If there is the download error hope your comment for contacting us to be repaired.
Sharp MX-5001N Driver Downloads - Windows, Mac, LinuxSharp MX-5001N Printer driver Download for Windows 8 (32bit)
Sharp MX-5001N Printer driver Download for Windows 8 (64bit)
Sharp MX-5001N Printer driver Download for Windows 7 (32bit)
Sharp MX-5001N Printer driver Download for Windows 7 (64bit)
Sharp MX-5001N Printer driver Download for Windows XP (32bit)
Sharp MX-5001N Printer driver Download for Windows XP (64bit)
Sharp MX-5001N Printer driver Download for Mac OS
Sharp MX-5001N Printer driver
Note: If there is the download error hope your comment or click