Sharp AR-203E Driver Download & Installations
|Sharp AR-203E Printer|
This A4 digital
This multifunction unit comes from all white and has
Users can expect copies and quality prints from the Sharp AR-203E digital multifunctional system.
The Sharp AR-203E copier is not compatible with almost any working systems besides Windows. This multifunction
Sharp AR-203E Specifications
- Type All-in-one (printer/scanner/copier)
- Width 20.3 inch (518 mm)
- Height 17.5 inch (445 mm)
- Depth 11.7 inch (298 mm)
- Weight 35.3 lbs (16.6 kg)
- Printer Type Laser
- Output Type Monochrome Printer
- Format A4
- Print Speed 15 ppm (
) black A4
- Print Resolution 600x600 dpi
- Input Feed Capacity 300 pages (
), 550 pages (maximum) standart
- Manual Feed Tray Capacity 50 pages
- First Page Out 8 s (black)
- Media Types Plain Paper, Cards, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
- Paper Weight Support 56-128 g/m2
- LCD Screen
- LCD Yes
- LCD Type Monochrome
- Scanner Type Flatbed/Sheetfed
- Scanner Format A4
- Scanner Size 210x297 mm
- Shades Of Gray 256
- Optical Resolution 600x1200 dpi
- Zoom Range 25-400 %
- Zoom Step 1 x
- Copier Resolution (Black) 600x600 dpi
- Copying Speed 20
( ppm ) Black A4
- Maximum Number Of Copies 99
- Interfaces USB 2.0
- Memory 8
, maximum: 8 Mb Mb
- OS Support Windows
- Power Consumption Operational 1000 W
Sharp AR-203E Wireless SettingsConfigure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
How to Installing Sharp AR-203E Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Removing Sharp AR-203E Software for windows
- Click the [start] button and then click [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer
How to Installing Sharp AR-203E Printer Macintosh
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message "The software was successfully installed" appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Removing Sharp AR-203E Software for
- Delete the printer that uses the machine's PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Removing Sharp AR-203E Software for Mac OS 9.0 - 9.2.2
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOS] folder.
- Double-click the [Installer] icon
- Select [Remove] in the Install menu and click the [Remove] button.
How to Installing Sharp AR-203E Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the "Address" menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility - Supported Operating SystemWindows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Please download driver Sharp AR-203E according to your
Sharp AR-203E Driver Downloads - WindowsDownload - Sharp AR-203E Driver Windows 2k/xp/Vista/7 MFP WHQL
Download - Sharp AR-203E Driver Windows 9x/Me/2k/XP/Vista/7 Button manager
Download - Sharp AR-203E Driver Windows xp/Vista/7 64bits MFP
Download - Sharp AR203E Brochure Here 152k pdf