Sharp MX-M264N Driver Download & Installations
Sharp MX-M264N PCL6 Drivers, Software Download and Toner Cartridges & Multifunction Copier Reviews- The Sharp MX-M264N A3 black & white photocopier is designed to bring functionality, power and endurance to any
In addition to all of the high excellent network printing and copying functions fundamental to any office workflow, every feature is supplied as standard. An integrated 100-sheets document feeder (RSPF) enables you to scan full color documents as quickly as 50 originals per minute. . workgroup
The Sharp MX-M264N has been engineered to bolster the growth of even the longest of offices. With superbly crisp 1,200 x 600 dpi resolution, quick print speeds, scan speed of 50 images per second with ImageSEND plus a maximum paper capacity of a generous 2,100 sheets, this is a photocopier that produces performance. It's a fantastic deal for support staff and the office administrator also, with
assortment of on-line device management systems which allows you to monitor and track usage throughout your business. A QWERTY keyboard may even be added to create data entry unbelievably simple. a
The Sharp MX-M264N provides 26 pages per minute print and copy speeds, backed up by 1,200 x 600 dpi print resolution. This usually means you get premium quality documents at a rapid speed. This combination of reliability and speed is placed within an intuitive, logically equipped controller system which even the least tech-savvy user could select up in seconds. The Sharp Document Filing System provides around 82 GB of hard disk space. This gives you the chance to store templates and also required documents to speed up productivity.
The Printer Status Monitor lets you check on the general print conditions of the apparatus and amounts of toner and paper, so you never run out of consumables
the wrong moment. From in a can quickly and easily configure the various configurations of the device, whereas the Remote Front Panel allows support staff to work the control panel from any network PC. interface you
Sharp's renowned ImageSEND tech
just one of the best pieces of software around to your distributions of data. It offers the consumer seven destinations, such as is , FTP, network folder and USB. So you can make copies as soon as possible, get their hands e-mail . This enables collaboration between employees, regardless of the space between them. on
The Sharp MX-264N uses our compatible MX-312NT laser toner cartridges. Laser toner cartridges for your Sharp MX-264N substitute the OEM Sharp MX-312NT laser toner cartridges.
Sharp MX-M264N Features
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- Pages per minute: 26/31/35
- Paper capacity: Std 1100 Max 2100 sheets
- Standard network printing and
network scanning colour
- Standard Reversing Single Pass Feeder and standard duplex module
- Space-saving inner finisher option
- Retractable keyboard option for easy text entry
- 7.0 inch touchscreen
LCD control panel with thumbnail previews colour
Sharp MX-M264N Specifications
- Dimension (WxDxH) 625 x 645 x 799 mm
- Weight (Kg) 52
- First Copy Out 4,9s
- Continuous Copy up to 999 copies
- Resolution (dpi) 600 x 600
- Zoom 25% - 400%
- Document Feed 100
- Scan to file XPS, PDF, Encrypted PDF, PDF/A, JPG, TIFF
- Interface USB 2.0, 10-BaseT, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T
- Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6)
IPX/SPX (NetWare), NetBEUI, EtherTalk (AppleTalk) ,
- Hard Disk 160 GB (Optional)
- Memory 2048 MB
- Warm Up Time (
.) 20s sec
- Paper Size- Min
-Max. A5-A3 .
- Paper Weight 56-200
- Paper Input 1,110 sheets standard - 2,100 sheets max
- Fonts 80 (PCL), 136 (PS3)
MX-M264N Wireless Settings Sharp
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)] or [Wired Only], the Wireless Settings (Access Point Mode) screen is displayed.
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
How to Installing Sharp MX-M264N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Removing Sharp MX-M264N Software for windows
- Click the [start] button and then click [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer
How to Installing Sharp MX-M264N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message "The software was successfully installed" appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Removing Sharp MX-M264N Software for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that uses the machine's PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Removing Sharp MX-M264N Software for Mac OS 9.0 - 9.2.2
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOS] folder.
- Double-click the [Installer] icon
- Select [Remove] in the Install menu and click the [Remove] button.
How to Installing Sharp MX-M264N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the "Address" menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility - Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Please download driver Sharp MX-M264N according to your computer's operating system below. If there is the download error hope your comment for contacting us to be repaired.
Sharp MX-M264N Driver Downloads - Windows, Mac, Linux
TWAIN Scanner Driver Windows 32-64 bit V. 1704a
IFAX Expansion Tool V. 0611a
PCL6/Postscript/PPD Driver Windows 32-64 Bit V. 1505a
PCL6/Postscript/PPD Driver Windows 64 Bit V. 1505a
PC Fax Driver Windows 32-64 Bit V.1210a
PPD Printer-Driver Windows 32-64 Bit V.1205a
PS/PPD Printer Driver Mac V. 22.214.171.124
PPD Printer Driver Mac 10.8/10.10 V. 1501b
PS Printer Driver Mac 10.4 10.5 10.6 10.7 (V.126.96.36.199)
PS/PPD Driver Linux V. 1.4
Note: If there is the download error hope your comment or click
us to be for contact . Thank you has been visiting to web sharpdrivers-usa.com repair