Sharp AR-6031N Driver Downloads
Sharp AR-6031N Printer- If tech is the thing that baffles you, then this user friendly version is the very best to opt for. It's a logically designed control panel that's easy to use and you can easily access all its features and functions with the support of it. There are one-touch keys on the panel that allows you get the common functions easily, which you largely deal with. There's a single red LED light and a single green LED light which tells you about the condition of the photocopier. Its dimensions of 599 x 612 x 611 mm. As a consequence, that you can easily keep it one of the corners of your room and you don't need to worry about distance as such.
This photocopier can be used at homes too, and it includes the USB feature. All you need to do is link it to the USB memory device and enjoy direct scanning. Remote scan from networked PCs is also possible because of the presence of the TWAIN function. You can use A3 newspapers with this model and though the typical count is 350, you can raise the capability to a whopping 2,100 with the help of additional trays. Therefore, when you pick the Sharp AR 6031N Desktop Photocopier, effective performance is guaranteed.
Document productivity gets improved by 100-sheet RSPF and you can also secure two-sided photocopies, so ensuring that you save paper.
With its big, clear LCD, the logically designed control panel makes it simple for users to understand and accessibility MFP configurations and functions and brings complete ease of use. The control panel also features one-touch keys that provide fast access to often used functions. And two LED
red and another green--light up to notify users of machine standing. lamps one
Installing Sharp AR-6031N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-6031N Driver Macintosh
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message "The software was successfully installed" appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AR-6031N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the "Address" menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.