Sharp AL-2041 Driver & Software Download
Sharp AL-2041 Driver & Software – The compact but strong Sharp AL-2041 is excellent for home/small office atmosphere. This flexible desktop version can take care of any little volume printing, copy and scan tasks easily. The AL-2041 can create up to 20 ppm and includes a quick first copy out time of 8 minutes. Paper capability is excellent for this size system regular 300 sheets (such as 50-sheet via bypass tray), plus in addition, it includes standard duplex, single pass feeder (SPF) and also e-Sort performance which enhances productivity.
Sharp AL-2041 Features:
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Pages per minute 20 B/W
- Paper capacity: Std 300 Max 300 sheets
- Standard duplex printing capability
- Standard e-Sort for improved copy/print productivity
- Standard document feeder (SPF)
- Full colour scanning at 600 x 600 dpi
- Auto power shut off minimizes energy consumption.
Installing Sharp AL-2041 Driver for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-M277 Driver Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AL-2041 Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Sharp AL-2041 Driver Download
Download ↔ Sharp AL-2041 Driver Windows 32-bit