Sharp AM-400 Free Driver Download
Sharp AM-400 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux and Toner Cartridges, Reviews– The Sharp AM-400 4 in 1 electronic ignition system can be in comparison to AM-300, except it’s incorporated with a fax system, which makes it a full-featured multifunction device for the office. The Sharp AM400 multifunction laser fax can also be aimed at home offices which require an all-purpose file management and communications application that can scan, print, copy, and fax, but it might not be the ideal option for your expanding office, which might require expandability choices.
Pictures may replicate. Documents are printed in 600x600dpi. The Sharp AM400 multifunction printer is praised for attributes like printing, 100 speed dials, and zoom for solitude and effortless document collation. Black Sharp AM-400 toner cartridges are simple to install and low in price.
There are not any choices to enlarge memory and the newspaper capacity, while this Sharp AM 400 printer’s facsimile memory is limited. Since the AM-400 mono laser printer can print at resolution, graphics and pictures can lose their quality.
There is very little doubt that the printer is perfect for use in your home or at the workplace. One of these times if it does occur you, and you will operate from printer tonerfind that ordering toner is expensive. Because here in InkQatar you can pick up all of the Sharp AM 400 cartridges you need at the price, you don’t have any reason to get rid of any worry about paying for the buy prices you will find on the road. Begin by buying with InkQatar to save money!
Do not overpay for toner at the street if it is more straight forward to save a load of cash or the capsule. You receive one hundred percent confidence since they’re all covered with a no quibble 30 day money-back guarantee when you purchase your toner cartridges that are AM400 out of us. Do not neglect to consider which every purchase and each has delivered next day, coming at your doorstep!
If you’re interested in finding a replacement drum to your Sharp laser printer, then the Black Image Drum Unit (18,000 Pages) (AM-90DR) will help make sure your resume all printing jobs with minimal fuss. The quality drum was built to match the company’s laser printers, making sure this machine’s output never suffers because of the replacement.
To be used with laser printers, this replacement drum that is initial will help make certain you continue printing to the same standards.
Whether you’re buying replacement drums to get a work or house printer, then replacing the part is straightforward. The vast majority of laser printers’ user guides incorporate
In Printerland we stock all you will need to make sure your laser printer proceeds operating for more to the greatest standards. Our team is made up trained professionals that can help you determine the right drum to your own requirements and your printer, ensuring that the quality of your output is not jeopardized.
Sharp AM-400 Specifications
- Type All-in-one (printer/scanner/copier/fax)
- Width 18.6 inch (475 mm)
- Height 16.5 inch (420 mm)
- Depth 14.5 inch (370 mm)
- Weight 26.5 lbs (12.7 kg)
- Printer Type Laser
- Output Type Monochrome Printer
- Format A4
- Print Speed 12 ppm (
) black A4
- Output Feed Capacity 250 pages (
- Print Resolution 600×600 dpi
- Input Feed Capacity 300 pages (
- Media Types Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
- Paper Weight Support 52-128 g/m2
- Heating Time 48 s
- Scanner Type Flatbed/Sheetfed
- Scanner Format A4
- Scanner Size 216×297 mm
- Shades Of Gray 256
- Zoom Range 25-400 %
- Zoom Step 1 x
- Copier Resolution (Black) 600×600 dpi
- Copying Speed 12
( ppm ) Black A4
- Maximum Number Of Copies 99
- Fax Speed 33.6
- Interfaces USB 2.0
- Memory 2
- OS Support Windows
- Power Consumption Operational 870 W
AM-400 Wireless Settings Sharp
How to Installing Sharp AM-400 Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Removing Sharp AM-400 Software for windows
- Click the [start] button and then click [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer
How to Installing Sharp AM-400 Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Removing Sharp AM-400 Software for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that uses the machine’s PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Removing Sharp AM-400 Software for Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2.2
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOS] folder.
- Double-click the [Installer] icon
- Select [Remove] in the Install menu and click the [Remove] button.
How to Installing Sharp AM-400 Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP