Sharp AR-6020N Free Driver Download
Sharp AR-6020N PCL6 Drivers, Software and Utilities Download, Installations, Toner Cartridges, Multifunction Copier Reviews– The new AR-6020N is a fast, network-ready A3 black MFP uses a design. This machine provides impressive quality, functionality and a whole slew of productivity attributes within range of every Workgroup. It’s excellent for all your black & white printing, color scanning and copying requirements. You can print at speeds of 20 pages per minute, which is more than enough to support the requirements of a busy office.
Moreover, Sharp Printer Language with Compression (SPLC) comes as standard which means quicker data transfer and improved throughput too. The AR-6020N offers an expandable paper supply with the choice to improve the capacity up to 1,850 sheets, as well as optimized performance. Copying is just as quick and easy as printing. A first copy out time of 6.4 seconds eliminates unnecessary waits from multiple brief run jobs and the Scan Once/Print Many tech simplifies longer runs.
The scanner permits documents to be color scanned directly to a PC or other device. Other copying functions include ID Card Copy and Rotation Sort, in addition to digital collation and sorting. You might add a file feeder for scanning files.
Additionally, should you include Sharpdesk Mobile you’ll have the ability to produce your MFP accessible to tablets and mobile phones of your visitors and employees – they will be able to print from – or scan
to – their mobile devices. The energy efficient provides of the business essential features you need and is ideal for the small Workgroup.
It’s possible to scan in plenty of formats like JPG, tiff, pdf and bmp. This device may also be configured as a network printer and it supports all standard operating systems such as Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 7, and Windows 8.1. It’s possible to expand the operating system support to Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, and 10.10.
Sharp AR-6020N Features
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Pages per minute: 20 B/W
- Paper capacity: Std 350 Max 1850 sheets
- Network ready as standard
- Duplex printing and optional RSPF
- Standard Network TWAIN function
Sharp AR-6020N Specifications
- Resolution (dpi) 600 x 600
- Network Printer (Standard / Option) STD
Interface Std/Opt Std: 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- Network protocols TCP/IP
- Printing protocols LPR, Raw TCP, IPP (OPT)
- PDL Std/Opt Std
:SPLC Opt:PCL6 emulation, PostScript® 3 ™ emulation
- Available fonts 80 fonts for PCL, 136 fonts for PostScript® 3™ emulation
- Resolution push
scan(dpi) 50 – 9600
- Resolution pull
scan(dpi) 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600
- File formats TIFF, PDF
- Scanner utilities Sharpdesk (OPT)
- Continuous copy (Max.
- Resolution Scan B/W (dpi) 600 x 600
- Resolution Scan
- Resolution Print (dpi) 600 x 600
- Gradation (equivalent levels) – B/W 256
- Gradation (equivalent levels) –
- Zoom range (%) 25 – 400
- Preset copy ratios 10
- Sharp toner cartridge black (MX237GT)
Sharp AR-6020N Wireless Settings
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)
]or [Wired Only], the Wireless Settings (Access Point Mode) screen is displayed.
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
How to Installing Sharp AR-6020N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Removing Sharp AR-6020N Software for windows
- Click the [start] button and then click [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer
How to Installing Sharp AR-6020N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Removing Sharp AR-6020N Software for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that uses the machine’s PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Removing Sharp AR-6020N Software for Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2.2
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOS] folder.
- Double-click the [Installer] icon
- Select [Remove] in the Install menu and click the [Remove] button.
How to Installing Sharp AR-6020N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Please download driver Sharp AR-6020N according to your computer’s operating system below. If there is the download error hope your comment for contacting us to be repaired.
Sharp AR-6020N Driver Download Windows, Mac, Linux
Download – TWAIN Scanner-Driver for Windows 32/64
Download – PS/PPD driver for Linux, version 1.1
Download – SPLC Driver for Windows 32, version 1512a
Download – SPLC Driver for Windows 64, version 1512a
Download – PCL6/PS Driver for Windows 32, version 1512a
Download – PCL6/PS Driver for Windows 64, version 1512a
Download – Sharp Monitor for Windows, version 1702a
Note: If there is the download error hope your comment or click
for contact us to be repaired. Thank you has been visiting to web sharpdrivers-usa.com
Incoming search terms:
- sharp ar 6020n printer driver download