Sharp AR-BC260 Driver & Software Download
Sharp AR-BC260 Driver & Software Download – Sharp AR-BC260 Digital Color Copier Workgroup Multifunction (Copy-Print-Scan-Fax-Color). Practically all you require in black & white with shade as needed.
Sharp AR-BC260 Toner
The Sharp AR-BC260 laser printer makes use of the OEM Sharp ARC26TBU (AR-C26TBU), ARC26TCU (AR-C26TCU), ARC26TMU (AR-C26TMU), as well as ARC26TYU (AR-C26TYU) laser printer toner cartridges. The Sharp laser printer toner cartridges for your Sharp AR-BC260 are high quality, dependable printer toners with outstanding yields. Print outstanding, crisp web pages ideal for both house and workplace make use of with the Sharp AR-BC260 laser toner cartridges.
Sharp AR-BC260 Features
- 26 web pages per minute B&W Copy or Print.
- 17 web pages per minute Color1.
- Feed Documents instantly.
- Rapid First Copy Out Time.
- Duplicate or Print on Heavy Stock.
- Duplicate or Print on Envelopes.
- Copy or Print on 12 x 18 size paper.
- Scan to Desktop, Email or FTP.
- Compose, OCR, Retrieve & Archive.
- Include Faxing, Finishing, Hole Punching, Duplexing and Large Capacity Paper Options.
Sharp AR-BC260 Specifications
- Copying Speed
- Color: 17 cpm/ppm
- B&W: 26 cpm/ppm1
- Scan: 600 dpi
- Output: 600 dpi: First-Copy Out Time
- Approx. 11.7 sec. Color: Approx. 8 sec B&W2
- Automatic Duplex: Stackless (optional)
- Paper Feed
- Standard 750 sheets. Optional: 1 x 500, 3 x 500 or Duplex unit with additional 2 x 500 sheet paper decks. Max configuration: 5,750 sheets.
- Maximum Paper Size: 12″ x 18″
- Maximum Paper Index Weight: 170# Index (300 gsm)
Installing Sharp AR-BC260 Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-BC260 Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AR-BC260 Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.