Sharp AR-M257 Driver Download & Installations
Sharp AR-M257 is a new Workgroup MFP is excellent for busy divisions as well as workgroups. Conventional functions include a 100-sheet reversing record feeder, duplex, 1,200-dpi (improved) laser result, and also the LCD screen 8.1 “big touch display makes operation easy and instinctive. Model AR-M257 is a fully-featured MFIs that are made to give the performance trustworthy as well as flexible to enhance process consumers to business individuals.
Sharp AR-M257 driver setup is needed in workplaces and also business. Like Windows, the printer does not constantly operate smoothly. There are numerous reasons for errors to ensure that customers can not publish, and also this time around the individual waits till the repairs are completed. Therefore, we recommend that customers must attempt to repair the printer itself to see the tutorial on Customer Overview.
Sharp AR-M257 Features
- 25-ppm compact desktop digital MFP with 1200 dpi output
capacity maximum: 2,100 sheets
- 100 sheet reversing automatic document feeder
- Standard 2 x 500 sheet cassettes and 100 sheet bypass tray
- Electronic sorting / offset stacking with paper shifter
- Standard Host-based PC printing with JBIG compression
- Large 8.1″ (Measured Diagonally)
Sharp AR-M257 Wireless Settings
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
[Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)
[Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, the infrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
How to Installing Sharp AR-M257 Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Removing Sharp AR-M257 Software for windows
- Click the [start] button and then click [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Installing Sharp AR-M257 Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Removing Sharp AR-M257 Software for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that uses the machine’s PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Removing Sharp AR-M257 Software for Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2.2
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOS] folder.
- Double-click the [Installer] icon
- Select [Remove] in the Install menu and click the [Remove] button.
How to Installing Sharp AR-M257 Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Please the download driver Sharp AR-M257 according to your computer’s operating system. If there is the download error hope your comment or Click to contact us to be repaired.
Sharp AR-M257 Driver Downloads – Windows, Mac, Linux
Note: If there is the download error hope your comment or click