Sharp AR-M317 Free Driver Download
Sharp AR-M317 This new Workgroup MFP is perfect for hectic departments as well as in
Sharp AR-M317 Imager. This multifunction combines print fast 31-
Sharp AR-M317 Specifications
- Technology Laser
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Type Multifunction printer
- Max Supported Memory 1 GB
- Max Copying Speed Up to 31 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W 31
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 dpi
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed Up to 31 ppm
- Max Resolution B/W 1200 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed B/W (
) 31 ppm ppm
- Max Media Size Ledger
- Document & Media Handling Details 2 x paper cassette – 500 sheets
- Bypass tray – 100 sheets
- Min Original Size 5.5 in x 8.5 in
- Max Original Size Ledger (11 in x 17 in)
- Original Type sheets
- Document Feeder Capacity 100 sheets
- Media Size Class Ledger
- Min Media Size Statement (5.5 in x 8.5 in)
- Supported Media Type plain paper
- Standard Media Capacity 1100 sheets
- Max Media Capacity 2100 sheets
- Bypass Feeder Capacity 100 sheets
Installing Sharp AR-M317 Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Installing Sharp AR-M317 Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
Installing Sharp AR-M317 Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux