Sharp MX-3116N Free Driver Download and Setup
Sharp MX-3116N these new models offer lots of progressed functions, consisting of a high-resolution touch-screen shade screen with graphical food selection nav, basic PCL printing terminology and also an optional five-hundred + 2, 000 bed linen tandem paper deck, allowing a maximum 3, 90 sheet paper capability in a tight impact.
Plus, with a strong 600 MHz multi-tasking controller, the MX-3116N could conserve money and time producing expert shade files in-house with impressive picture quality that is additionally economical. With Sharp’s advanced device monitoring and also Far-off Front Panel attribute, it could easy to regulate color intake and also prices.
Sharp MX-3116N Features
- 100-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder with Duplexing
- 31 ppm B&W and Color networked digital MFP
- High-resolution 7″ touch-screen color display
- Maximum Paper Capacity of 3,100 sheets
- Standard Document Filing System with thumbnail view and image preview
- Standard ledger-size copy, print and color scanning
- Standard PCL®6 compatible printing language
Sharp MX-3116N laser toner cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-23NT-BA Black
- Compatible Sharp MX-23NT-CA Cyan
- Compatible Sharp MX-23NT-MA Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-23NT-YA Yellow
- Original Sharp MX-23NT-BA Black
- Original Sharp MX-23NT-CA Cyan
- Original Sharp MX-23NT-MA Magenta
- Original Sharp MX-23NT-YA Yellow
- Account Control: Up to 1,000 users. Supports user-number authentication (on device), login name/password (on device) or login name/password (on device via LDAP).
- Color Modes: Auto Color Selection (ACS), Full Color Mode, Monochrome (B/W), 2 Color Mode, Single Color Mode
- Compression Type – Fax: JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Compression Type – Scan Documents: Monochrome Scanning: Uncompressed, G3 (MH), G4 (MR/MMR) Color/Grayscale: JPEG (high, middle, low) Internet Fax mode: MH/MMR (option)
- Continuous Copy: Max. 999 copies
- Copy Features: Scan-once Print-many (Electronic Sorting), Offset-stacking, Auto Color Selection (ACS), Auto Paper Selection (APS), Auto Magnification Selection (AMS), Auto Tray Switching, Rotation Copy, Job Reservation, Tandem Copy, Book Copy, Margin Shift, Tab-paper Insertion, Edge Erase, Center Erase, Dual-page Copy, Cover Pages, Insert Pages, OHP Insertion, Job Build, Card Shot, Mirror Image, B/W Reversal, Centering, Proof Copy, 2-in-1, 4-in-1, Pamphlet, Photo Repeat, Multi-page Enlargement, Document Filing, Account Management, Job Programs, Stamp Mode (Date / Text / Page B&W / Color)
- Copy/Print Speed: 31 ppm B&W / 31 ppm color (8 1/2″ x 11″ Lateral Feed, Standard Resolution)
- Copy Size: Min. 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, Max. 11″ x 17″
- Output Capacity: Main output tray 500 sheets (face down), 100 sheets in optional Job Separator Tray, and 1,000 sheets in optional finisher (output tray is user selectable)
- Paper Type: Standard paper trays: 16 lb. bond to 110 lb. index; includes plain paper, heavy paper, recycled, pre-printed, pre-punched colored, and letterhead. Optional paper trays: 16 lb. bond to 170 lb. index, supports same as standard trays, also supports thin paper, transparency, tab and label paper through bypass tray.
- Power Consumption: Maximum 1400 W or less; Sleep Mode: 13 W or less; Low Power Mode: 138.55 W or less
- Power Source: AC 100-127 V, 60 HZ, 12 Amps
- Resolution (copy mode): Scan: 600 dpi; Copy Output: 600 dpi
- Scan capability (color/B&W): Color, B&W
- Scan Destinations (number): 999
- Scan Resolution Settings: 100 dpi, 200 dpi, 300 dpi, 400 dpi, 600 dpi
Configure settings to connect the network using a wireless connection
.• [Configure (Access Point Mode)] key
If the [Settings] button is touched while [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wired+Wireless (Access Point Mode)]or [Wired Only], the Wireless Settings (Access Point Mode) screen is displayed.
• [Configure (Infrastructure Mode)] key
If [Connection Type Switching] is set to [Wireless (infrastructure mode)] and the [Settings] button is touched, theinfrastructure mode wireless setting screen is displayed.
• [Initialize] key
Touch this key to reset wireless settings to the factory default.
How to Installing Sharp MX-3116N Printer for Windows
- Follow the steps below to install the PPD driver using the Add Printer Wizard.
- Download the software and save the extracted files in any folder.
- Click the [Start] button, select [Settings] and then click [Printers].
- Double-click the [Add printer] icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Removing Sharp MX-3116N Software for windows
- Click the [start] button and then click [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a program].
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer
How to Installing Sharp MX-3116N Printer Macintosh
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOSX] folder.
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the [MX-PKX] icon and Click the [Continue] button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the [Continue] button.
- Select the hard drive where the PPD file will be installed and click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Install] button and when the message “The software was successfully installed” appears in the installation window, click the [Close] button.
- Select [Utilities] from the [Go] menu.
- Double-click the [Printer Setup Utility] icon and click [Add].
- Configure the printer driver.
- Display printer information.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select [Installable Options].
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the [Apply Changes] button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Removing Sharp MX-3116N Software for mac os x
- Delete the printer that uses the machine’s PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Removing Sharp MX-3116N Software for Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2.2
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the [CD-ROM] icon on the desktop and double-click the [MacOS] folder.
- Double-click the [Installer] icon
- Select [Remove] in the Install menu and click the [Remove] button.
How to Installing Sharp MX-3116N Scanner Driver
- Click the [Scanner Driver (TWAIN)] button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the finish setup window appears, click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Close] button in the window of step 1.
- Click the [start] button, select [All Programs] ([Programs] in Windows 98/Me/2000), select [SHARP MFP TWAIN K], and then select [Select Device].
- Click the [Search] button.
- Select the IP address of the machine from the “Address” menu and click the [OK] button.
- Click the [OK] button.
Compatibility – Supported Operating System
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux
Please download driver Sharp MX-3116N according to your computer’s operating system. If there is the download error abonded hope your comment or click for contact us to be repair.
Sharp MX-3116N Printer Software and Driver Downloads – Windows, Mac Os, Linux
MAC OS Driver for MX-3116N Download
Windows 32 bit OS Driver for MX-3116N Download
Windows 64 bit OS Driver for MX-3116N Download
Windows Software Option for MX-3116N Download
Windows OS Driver MX-3116N Download
Windows 32 Bit OS Driver MX-3116N Download
Windows 64 Bit OS Driver MX-3116N Download
Linux/CUPS PPD Download
Windows WHQL OS Download
Note : If there is the download error abonded hope your comment or Click Here for contact us to be repair. thank you has been to web sharpdrivers-usa.com.